Kempe - Vilardi - Moore
Grundstrom - Lizotte - Athanasiou
Lemieux - Anderson-Dolan - Wagner

Anderson - Doughty
Bjornfot - Roy
Maatta - Walker

Petersen?

-----------------------------

Feels like we've spent more time in California than Minnesota this year.

Reactions: 57special

BC Ben

Mar 26, 2010
True North
Talbot starts today, Kahkonen tomorrow?

After a 39-save performance, maybe an extra day of rest and go tomorrow? I’m mostly hoping since I face Talbot in my dynasty league’s conference finals and am only up a small amount... any help would be amazing. So rest the amazing goalie tonight PLEASE!

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
IDK how accurate this is but I saw on reddit the Wild are 4 points away from clinching. I also assume that changes with the Blues or yotes losing too.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Not looking forward to playing the Avs in the 1st round. The shot totals in the series could get ugly

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Not looking forward to playing the Avs in the 1st round. The shot totals in the series could get ugly

Well if the Avs got a rough ride with the virus like the Canucks did, then they'll struggle with lack of energy...

Btw the Wild were vaccinated 3 weeks ago, good to get it done.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
IDK how accurate this is but I saw on reddit the Wild are 4 points away from clinching. I also assume that changes with the Blues or yotes losing too.

Accurate for clinching over the yotes, not accurate for clinching over the blues.

3pts (any combo of us gaining or them missing out on those points) and we clinch over the yotes. We own the tie breaker.
8 points to clinch over the blues. (I believe tie breaker is undecided on this one officially yet?)

Yotes are ahead of the blues in points, but the blues have 3 games in hand.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
The O'Rourke interview during the IA game was pretty cool. Really well spoken kid.. my hype for him is about as high as anyone in the organization. Really with Marat didn't get hurt this year too... I feel like we have a lot to be excited about in the pipeline. Anyone heard an update on his injury at all?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I think I’ll continue my streak of not listening.

He ain't that bad. I was a little confused at first, but I also like the enthusiasm. With that said... As a commentator myself, albeit in a different sport, I tend to be quite lenient towards those guys in the booth. But Parrish seems genuinely excited. Nothing too in-depth so far in terms of analysis, but it's good to have some positivity there.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
He ain't that bad. I was a little confused at first, but I also like the enthusiasm. With that said... As a commentator myself, albeit in a different sport, I tend to be quite lenient towards those guys in the booth. But Parrish seems genuinely excited. Nothing too in-depth so far in terms of analysis, but it's good to have some positivity there.

Yeah, I've got nothing against him, or LaPanta, or anybody in the booth. I just prefer to listen to music.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Yeah, I've got nothing against him, or LaPanta, or anybody in the booth. I just prefer to listen to music.

Ah. Fair enough. I just see a lot of hate towards commentators online, sometimes without even giving them a proper chance. People tend to usually feel alienated by voices they don't recognize, and hence dislike them. It's a common issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad