MN
Sturm...cool under pressure

Oh, and suck it, Kuemper!

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Sturm has that, " If Brodin was a forward" vibe. I think he is going to be a valuable guy for this team for years to come. Love the speed, and the size is nice, too.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Good result. Good win. Kudos to Arizona for trying their best, can't help but imagine how frustrating that was to watch as a fan. One of those Wild will be glad to collect points from, that's for sure.

Sturm deserves that ENG. Been phenomenal.

Yep. Real solid, and more than worth his roster spot. Love his game - could be a real bottom-six mainstay and a PK stalwart for us in the future.

Reactions: Wild11MN

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I dunno, Vegas has won 8 straight. We are winning a lot, and still falling behind them.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I dunno, Vegas has won 8 straight. We are winning a lot, and still falling behind them.

Both Vegas and Colorado are 9-1-0 in their last 10, but somehow Vegas made up all that ground on them. Thought Vegas was going to be a pretty safe bet to be our 1st round opponent, but not too sure now.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Sturm...cool under pressure

Oh, and suck it, Kuemper!

Is it me being stupid or is Parise pouty about Sturm not passing?

are these Av and Knights current win numbers really legit when they never have to play Bruins, Caps, Tampa, Carolina etc?
Kings,Anaheim sharks yotes not quite the same.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan

are these Av and Knights current win numbers really legit when they never have to play Bruins, Caps, Tampa, Carolina etc?

Probably reading too much into it, but I noticed that too...didn't really seem happy for him. And you could tell that Sturm was like, I'm sorry! after...he really tried to find a way to get it over but made the right call in the end. Again, probably just because it was already 4-1, goal wasn't extremely big in the grand scheme of things so they didn't really need to celebrate too much. Who knows.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN

Probably reading too much into it, but I noticed that too...didn't really seem happy for him. And you could tell that Sturm was like, I'm sorry! after...he really tried to find a way to get it over but made the right call in the end. Again, probably just because it was already 4-1, goal wasn't extremely big in the grand scheme of things so they didn't really need to celebrate too much. Who knows.
Ya, I thought I saw that too. Sturm made the absolute right call- glad to see it. Sturm set him up with a beautiful cross ice pass earlier and he couldn't put it in....Parise had his chance, and didn't capitalize. Sturm shouldn't have to shrug his shoulders and apologize for making the right play.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018

ok it wasn’t just me. Sure looked salty on bench. I suppose he figures AHLer should automatically defer to 100 million dollar man. Put Parise with Rask and we’ll see how many passes he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad