-----------------------------------------
Date + 2
Games + 1
Wins + 1

Last edited:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Not sure why, probably the weirdness around everything but this season has felt long and this is only game 45. Crazy to think that in a regular season there would still be 37 more games. I think it's pretty clear that the season should be shortened, (not condensed), but there's no way that will happen I don't think.

Reactions: 57special

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Not sure why, probably the weirdness around everything but this season has felt long and this is only game 45. Crazy to think that in a regular season there would still be 37 more games. I think it's pretty clear that the season should be shortened, (not condensed), but there's no way that will happen I don't think.
Yeah, restricting the schedule to intradivisional games really has made these last 15 or so games seem moot. I guess I'd feel different if we were in the 4-5 spots, though.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Usually the season is over by now and we're into the playoffs already. Probably why still having regular season games happening feels off, and thus it feels long.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
Usually the season is over by now and we're into the playoffs already. Probably why still having regular season games happening feels off, and thus it feels long.
That on top of constantly seeing the same teams over and over has made parts of the schedule more mundane. Some of the teams we see back in the Central next year are going to feel and look so different with a full year removed.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That on top of constantly seeing the same teams over and over has made parts of the schedule more mundane. Some of the teams we see back in the Central next year are going to feel and look so different with a full year removed.
That and the 14-15 point cushion behind... these games feel like practices for the most part. Real consequential hockey again in May will be a culture shock at this point.

Reactions: StateofCelly

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I feel it says wonderful things about my mental state in that I can watch Victor Rask be stapled to the best player my favorite team, that plays my favorite sport, has ever had and I can just wake up and go to work the next day.

Like, I didn’t just watch that happen again for the 3rd-4th time that week and no one that is charge of making any type of decisions with the franchise, from the GM on down to the guy selling beer, thought maybe we should do something about this.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I always come away from these Yotes games thinking Schmaltz looks like he can skate pretty well with the puck on his stick, but it feels like offense always dies on his stick as well. He’s on pace for 50 points and goes long stretches without points a few times a year. I’d hope we shoot higher than him with Dumba.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I don't mind Louie, but cripes if he could finish a sentence, I'd sure appreciate the hell out of that.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
As bad as the period seemed to be, I thought it was a little better than the 0-8 HDCF that NST has, especially towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad