If a coyote attacks you in the desert

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I am far from the negative type, but this Coyotes team dominated the poop out of us a few days ago *with* Getzlaf and surely our luck has to run out eventually.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
I feel like Kes and Perry should both just take the year off and give it another go next season.

I think it's very possible with Kesler that the damage is already done and he'll never be what he was. But he's still under contract so he has no reason not to keep trying to get better and attending practices and such.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
NHL network just confirmed Kesler in lineup tonight !

Do nhl network know what they’re talking about or are they assuming based on morning skate? I think I would be inclined to trust Ducks Instagram over nhl network.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Do nhl network know what they’re talking about or are they assuming based on morning skate? I think I would be inclined to trust Ducks Instagram over nhl network.
Does Weekes still work there? He's the only one that I know that has contacts with the organization in their fold.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009

I'm still more under the inclination that he's not ready so they probalby just based it off the morning skate.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
i don't like our lines. I'd rather keep our only line thats worked together (comtois-henrique-silf)
I prefer the lines that we had to end the 3rd.
Yeah we don’t really have a first line with all the injuries, so it’s not like oh no we can’t put Steel on the Rakell line he needs to play down in the lineup. Outside of the 4th line, the rest of the players are all interchangeable to some degree.

Oct 18, 2011
I'll reserve judgement until I see Kesler play. Maybe his hip has gotten alot better in the last 6 months.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
sounds like they're rushing him back again. and we all saw how that went last season

so it went from he's going to miss the entire season to he's back for game #4. this does not sound like a good idea

Reactions: AngelDuck

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I just don't get it. You have the next 4 years invested in this dude at a huge cost and you have him listed as a game time decision the day he gets medically cleared?

Whatever, hopefully it works...

Reactions: Duck Off

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Wait is kesler actually playing tonight ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad