GDT: G36 - MIN @ VGK - 8pm Central - Here We Go Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Putting Rask in a position to handle the puck more than Kaprizov on the same PP unit was definitely a thing the brain wizards came up with last night.

Rask is what would happen if you randomly found an athletic person in a gym who had no concept of hockey. You then forced them to do nothing for a month besides learn to skate and watch highlight videos to understand the game. Then made him your first line center.

He and Marchessault had something going on all night. I didn’t think he or his line looked overly dangerous. More less what we’ve seen from Fiala this year.

Team has a tough time finding someone who plays well with Fiala. They need someone to play with him that can take some attention away and give him space to do his thing. But he also needs to understand when to simplify and when to create.
You lost me at "athletic person".

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I didn’t watch much of the game but from the highlights it looked like Fiala could’ve picked up a few more points if his linemates could finish. How did he play?
Feisty, but not unusually dangerous. Zuccarello being out really makes the skill level up front pretty thin.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Rewatched the JEE goal. Heckuva play. Wins face off and gets dumped. Gets back up, moves towards net, gets pass and shoots while being tied up, gathers rebound and scores while Knight player taking him down. Hard working goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->