GDT: G34 - MIN @ SJS - 9:30PM Central - Oh good, this again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Seems like the only thing Russo comments on about in game are Fiala turnovers

Jesus christ did you listen to the Guerin interview yesterday on KFAN? Fiala turnovers were the first two things he mentioned. I don't know what his deal is. Brad Hunt is the greatest f***ing thing to happen to this team, but even when Fiala scores a goal and an assist, Russo brings up the turnovers.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Jesus christ did you listen to the Guerin interview yesterday on KFAN? Fiala turnovers were the first two things he mentioned. I don't know what his deal is. Brad Hunt is the greatest f***ing thing to happen to this team, but even when Fiala scores a goal and an assist, Russo brings up the turnovers.

Must not be a good quote.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
But I guarantee you if Fiala was traded and started scoring, Russo would tweet about every single goal.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Zuccarello has been a very forgettable player for the last handful of games

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hey the turnover guy that turns the puck over turned the puck over into the other teams net

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
There’s certain turnovers you have to look at based on your system and say “hey, we’re willing to let our skilled players try and make a play in this situation even if a turnover is possible”. Sure, Fiala’s been doing it a bit too much lately, but it’s like Russo has no understanding of what’s going on and just counting them.
Fiala goal alert

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
There’s certain turnovers you have to look at based on your system and say “hey, we’re willing to let our skilled players try and make a play in this situation even if a turnover is possible”. Sure, Fiala’s been doing it a bit too much lately, but it’s like Russo has no understanding of what’s going on and just counting them.
Fiala goal alert

Going back to the turnover where he tried to slide it through the defenders legs in the offensive zone, I'm 100% okay with a skilled player trying a skilled move to get a better opportunity. Otherwise, what's the point of having players like Fiala on the team if everyone is gonna play like a Foligno.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Pretty much how you draw it up for the tank. Fiala and Kaprizov pace for 82 goals. We lose. Too bad we’re pretty much locked into a playoff spot.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Going back to the turnover where he tried to slide it through the defenders legs in the offensive zone, I'm 100% okay with a skilled player trying a skilled move to get a better opportunity. Otherwise, what's the point of having players like Fiala on the team if everyone is gonna play like a Foligno.
That one I’m fine with if he’s not high in the o-zone. Sure-fire 2 on 1 if he doesn’t pull it off.

either way, keep kiprll and Kevin together for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad