Balcers - Hertl - Leonard
Marleau - Gambrell - Meier
Donato - Suomela - Gabriel

Ferraro - Burns
Knyzhov - Karlsson
Simek - Vlasic

Dubnyk?

-----------------------------------------------

I'll just assume it's the same lineup as before, for now.

SHOOOOOOOT!

Last edited:

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
So, if (when) Boldy gets called up, where does Parise fit in?

I think he’s best suited at this point for the pressbox, but are we really at that point already with 4 years left after this on his deal?

Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Fiala-Hartman-Mojo
Boldy-Ek-Greenway
Foligno-Bjugstad-Sturm/Parise?

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN

I think he’s best suited at this point for the pressbox, but are we really at that point already with 4 years left after this on his deal?

Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Fiala-Hartman-Mojo
Boldy-Ek-Greenway

one could argue he might be best suited in the pressbox without boldy up here :laugh:

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis

Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Fiala-Hartman-Mojo
Boldy-Ek-Greenway

LO - Left Out

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
9:30 tonight AND tomorrow night :'(

Still don't understand starting these games at 7:30 local time when fans aren't even going to the games. Would anyone in CA really care if the game started at 6:30 or even 6 PM local time? I don't get it. Obviously nothing we can do about it but still pisses me off. The 2nd period didn't end until just after 11 on Monday. So damn late.

Reactions: Bazeek

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
9:30 tonight AND tomorrow night :'(

Still don't understand starting these games at 7:30 local time when fans aren't even going to the games. Would anyone in CA really care if the game started at 6:30 or even 6 PM local time? I don't get it. Obviously nothing we can do about it but still pisses me off. The 2nd period didn't end until just after 11 on Monday. So damn late.

I heard it has to do with TV schedules. A lot of Sharks home games start at 7:30PM local.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I heard it has to do with TV schedules. A lot of Sharks home games start at 7:30PM local.

Yeah I get that, but I don't understand the reasoning. Who cares what time games normally start? These are not normal times. Are they going to lose all of their viewership if they started the game an hour earlier? I've ranted about this before but the NHL has been so stupid when it comes to start times this season. This season when nothing is normal and you have the ability to get more eyes on games and instead you schedule 10 games at 7 Eastern, 3 at 8 Eastern (so they all go to intermission at the same time) and then games at 10 and 1030 Eastern.

It legitimately seems like the NHL goes out of their way to make it more difficult to watch other games. They are an idiotic league when it comes to marketing and highlighting their own product.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota

Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Fiala-Hartman-Mojo
Boldy-Ek-Greenway
I think this is what Russo was alluding too. It's not necessarily about cap space until he's called up. When that happens you need to scratch another forward but who?

Likely candidates: Rask, Parise, Bonino. Once Foligno is back and Noone is hurt.

That's anywhere from 8m~12m sitting in the pressbox. Cannot imagine anyone would be happy with that, so they likely want to move someone before the call up.

Cause once Boldy is called up? Cap space is 650~700k can't make roster moves unless someone is hurt.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I think this is what Russo was alluding too. It's not necessarily about cap space until he's called up. When that happens you need to scratch another forward but who?

Likely candidates: Rask, Parise, Bonino. Once Foligno is back and Noone is hurt.

That's anywhere from 8m~12m sitting in the pressbox. Cannot imagine anyone would be happy with that, so they likely want to move someone before the call up.

Cause once Boldy is called up? Cap space is 650~700k can't make roster moves unless someone is hurt.

I have zero problem rotating Bjugstad, Rask and Johanson through the pressbox as their play dictates. They aren't a part of the future, and are barely a part of the present.

Reactions: Mookie Blaylock

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Boldy is a nice excuse to trade Johansson (like they were probably planning on doing anyway) while not discouraging the team from winning “now”.

I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him with Fiala these past few games. If we can only get something like a 4th for trading him, I’d probably just hold onto him. I’d rather BG find a way to trade Rask, even if we have to retain a bit. Then move Ek up to center that line and put Bonino at C on the 3rd.

Zucc - Ek - Kap
Johansson - Hartman - Fiala
Boldy - Bonino - Greenway
Parise - Sturm - Bjugstad

When Foligno is back, you rotate Bjugstad, Sturm, and Parise. I don’t think that roster is anything special, but having Rask off the books for next season would be a big plus.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him with Fiala these past few games. If we can only get something like a 4th for trading him, I’d probably just hold onto him. I’d rather BG find a way to trade Rask, even if we have to retain a bit. Then move Ek up to center that line and put Bonino at C on the 3rd.

Zucc - Ek - Kap
Johansson - Hartman - Fiala
Boldy - Bonino - Greenway
Parise - Sturm - Bjugstad

When Foligno is back, you rotate Bjugstad, Sturm, and Parise. I don’t think that roster is anything special, but having Rask off the books for next season would be a big plus.

Yeah, I’d be hoping it would be better than a 4th too.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Assuming you'd be using the Bonino-Greenway line to shut down other teams top lines, I would rather have Boldy on the fourth with Bjugstad and Sturm.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
If the Wolves game is any indicator, the Bally Sports ticker is going to be painful. Taking up a huge portion of the screen.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
If the Wolves game is any indicator, the Bally Sports ticker is going to be painful. Taking up a huge portion of the screen.
Yeah, I like the general look of the new graphics but the score/ticker makes the game feel crowded.

It feels like I need to duck my head to get a better view of the game.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, I like the general look of the new graphics but the score/ticker makes the game feel crowded.

It feels like I need to duck my head to get a better view of the game.

Around 50% of their ticker is serving no use outside obstructing the screen it seems.

Reactions: MK9

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I hope they have plans to show something in the massive blank space. In the pre-game they were showing other NBA start times, and they occasionally show player stats.

I guess it might be distracting if that was always colorful and cycling information though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad