GDT: G33 - PHI @ MIN - Return of the Fletcher - 6PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
How were there no assists on Staal's 2nd goal?
Makes no sense to me. I watched that goal a dozen times trying to figure out how it went in. Zuccarello actually passed that puck from the crease back to Staal for the shot.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
That's what I was thinking I was seeing as well.
I never could figure out exactly what happened to the puck after Staal shot it, but there certainly wasn't anything that should've negated assists for Zucker and Zuccarello.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Wild would be wise to get Greenway and Ek locked up ASAP.

Might be unpopular here but I'd like to see Kunin signed also, I see something in that kid, he has a good shot, he's tough on the forecheck, he's a good all-around player and I see some upside with him going forward.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
How does signing players long term limit flexibility?

I like Kunin, but need to see more. IMO, JEE and Greenway have special abilities that the team needs. Not averse to signing Kunin, though.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Greenway and Kunin both get Coyle-type deals?

What was Coyle's contract 3.5 m for 3 or 4 yrs or so? I'd rather see 3m a yr and the same term as Coyle's because I think he had proved a bit more by the time he signed if I'm not mistaking.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
What was Coyle's contract 3.5 m for 3 or 4 yrs or so? I'd rather see 3m a yr and the same term as Coyle's because I think he had proved a bit more by the time he signed if I'm not mistaking.

5 x $3.2M

Coyle had 14 points in 37 games, and then 30 in 70, which is around where Kunin is projecting right now.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
How does signing players long term limit flexibility?

I like Kunin, but need to see more. IMO, JEE and Greenway have special abilities that the team needs. Not averse to signing Kunin, though.

I really like Kunin, I think he will be a very good all-around player and I could see 20-30g in him eventually. He has the ability to find soft spots. He just needs to work on his shot.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Wow. Had a late watch after doing some trout fishing up north. That was a fun game. Felt like we were in control the entire game. Brodin and Soucy were ... Impressive. How cool would it have been if Staal had his thousandth point with a hat trick? Also, Walz is getting better on color.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Wow. Had a late watch after doing some trout fishing up north. That was a fun game. Felt like we were in control the entire game. Brodin and Soucy were ... Impressive. How cool would it have been if Staal had his thousandth point with a hat trick? Also, Walz is getting better on color.

It may be just me but ugggg I find him hard to listen to, I like Carter a bit more even Nanne I don't mind that much.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Walz has some good info compared to Greenlay. Just has to talk less.

Good on Foligno for not beating on Farabee. Also saves the knuckles. Once you get that tissue between the joints inflamed, it takes a long time to settle it down...sometimes the whole season. Painful, and affects your shot and puck handling. Oh, and the cuts can get infected in that stinky equipment.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't see how you guys plan on keeping everyone and giving them all these raises.

Eventually Donato, Eriksson Ek or Kunin are going to be top 6 centers simply because we can't afford anyone else. Especially if we keep signing guys like Zuccarello in the offseason, and handing out NMC's

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Guys, guys, guys.... I said Walz is getti g better, thats all! Ha. It's a probable direct correlation with the reduction/absence of the nicknames. I dont hate him on color anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad