GDT: G32: MIN @ ANA - 9 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The first period was 5 minutes of zone time to 45 seconds and 25 shot attempts to 11. At worst that's outplaying.

/shrug I don't see the 1st as more than even. The Wild didn't look good and neither did the Duck. There was a nice flow to the period, with few whistles. I don't recall either team ever getting hemmed in their zone or even thinking there was much for scoring chances.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just remember a good shift by the GREEF line, Dewar missing an open net, lots of bad passing, and a bad PP from the 1st.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I just remember a good shift by the GREEF line, Dewar missing an open net, lots of bad passing, and a bad PP from the 1st.
Nobody is saying that we dominated the first, but I think it was more than even. Though I think I remember Anaheim hitting a pipe or two with their limited chances. So it's probably just semantics here.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Goaldy is gonna be a big time producer when he gets some consistency and some better linemates.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Finisher there from Hartman after Boldy wins a battle for a well deserved 3 point night.

Shaw and Dewar continue to play amazing on the 4th line, they have been difference makers in a lot of games this season, really nice to have a 4th line that can play solid hockey, it was a big piece in us being a good team last season as well.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Had to watch on DVR. Good win against a shit team. Boldy had a hell of a game. Was really happy to see Addison back off on the PP and play it safe defensively. MAF looked good. Keep rolling boys.

Good lord. Listening to that song.... I graduated the the year that album released and, even though I wasn't an LB fan (although the Faith cover is a legit fun song) this song makes me embarrassed for my generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad