Half-Assed GDT: G32 Blues @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Weren't people talking about trading him recently on these boards? He's a keeper. Bonafide producer, solid leader, and Mr. Consistent.

I believe he is the third best player on the roster. Second best position player. Steen does a lot of stuff that is smart and good hockey that is not noticed. I think the worry is he not abruiser and takes games off but that is common. You tell me you would't also want a Kane, Kreji, Iginla or Pacioretty? He is smallish but got a little Napolean streak to him. He s no Steen twin. Actually those two aint half the puss as their rep even. All three are thin framed and just get that rep. They arn't going to win many board scrums but great stick, smart positioning and strong back checking goes overlooked. There is a reason Vancouver has never even tried to trade either Sedin. same with Steen, that is a big loss on skill, leadership and hockey sense. No way i do that. Lock him up.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Lot of people complain about Lehtera's stamina. Stamina or no stamina he creates more offense than Stastny.

He's playing better now and to me he isn't struggling not so much with his balance, easy to spot on he don't fall down in every 1on1 battle or FO dot..

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Tarasenko is such a good passer it's unbelievable. Almost wish he wasn't so good at it so he'd be less inclined to pass all the time, but I guess he's doing alright :)

He'd be a solid 60 point player if he had Steve Ott's shot based on skating, size, passing, and IQ. Don't know how we got so lucky to land him.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Some of the Jets fans last night were really upset at the Fabbri hit along the bench. One HFBoards fan said that if the boards were there, it would have been boarding, and thus it should have been a penalty...just...oh my.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Some of the Jets fans last night were really upset at the Fabbri hit along the bench. One HFBoards fan said that if the boards were there, it would have been boarding, and thus it should have been a penalty...just...oh my.

And if his stick had been there, it would have been slashing. Or if the goalie had been there, it would have been goalie interference.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
I thought the Fabbri hit was fine but would need to rewatch it to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad