GDT: G31 - ANA @ MIN - 4:30PM Central - Beat those ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
If Louie is going to keep doing color for these games, there needs to be a drinking game associated with him. During a game any time he stops mid sentence and never finishes it, drink. Granted you'll be hammered by the end of the 1st, but it'll make watching games like the last 3-4 a bit more entertaining.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's a good 2 points, but they still look like they were broken by the Avs. Just ugly.

That said, I have to file a complaint....it's gonna really suck going from the name FOX Sports North to Bally Sports. Yuck!

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
It's a good 2 points, but they still look like they were broken by the Avs. Just ugly.

That said, I have to file a complaint....it's gonna really suck going from the name FOX Sports North to Bally Sports. Yuck!
Hopefully with the change they will get rid of the bottom bar.

Reactions: Spurgeon

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Any particular reason that Cole got less than 12 minutes? Game flow + Hunt i'm assuming as it looks like we only had 1 non fighting penalty.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Any particular reason that Cole got less than 12 minutes? Game flow + Hunt i'm assuming as it looks like we only had 1 non fighting penalty.
He wasn’t great. Hunt was even worse. There was one play where hunt was the last man back with the puck in the d-zone, up against the wall. And decided to just pin the puck to the boards and he lost it quite easily for a good chance

Reactions: SomethingGeneric

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
And keep the shot counter. I hate watching national games where they exclude it for some reason.
I worry that the channel logo might be obnoxious.
Bally's is going to want their moneys worth and Sinclair doesn't really have any incentives to make sure it doesn't happen(since Sinclair can just sell naming rights to someone else after Bally's contract is up).

Worst case would be obnoxious logo and a bottom bar that just shows betting lines.

Reactions: Spurgeon

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I really like to listen to Nanne.

I do but I don't, there is definitely some homerism there but at the same time he is way better about calling it like it is than the others. He isn't afraid of what anyone in the locker room will think. But probably good that Bjugstad is the only Gopher on the team or it would be a non stop love fest haha.

Reactions: A Bundy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->