DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would be fine bringing Bjugstad back on a decent deal to play in the bottom 6

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It only took them 45 minutes to figure out they're the better team, but hey, we're here

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
If Fiala ever finds his hands and/or brain, the Fiala - Hartman - Johansson line might have something

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Louie just said, it's amazing how many people get cut while wearing the shields. At the same time they are showing Bonino bleeding from the mouth.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah and we dont know fully what kind of damage the convid has on players yet, and the condition seems worse than usual.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
But the other teams are playing under similar conditions.

I though Soucy played really well today, and was pleasantly surprised by MoJo. He looked pretty fast out there and got on pucks, which is something that we've been missing. Overall, though, we aren't exactly clicking out there.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Top line had a total of one shot on goal, that's not good. And Rask's FO% was only 38, if he continues in the 30s it's going to be a problem.

But the big issue for the entire team tonight was lack of energy, still found a way to win though. Let them have a day off tomorrow, they need some rest.

Reactions: MNRube

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Top line had a total of one shot on goal, that's not good. And Rask's FO% was only 38, if he continues in the 30s it's going to be a problem.

But the big issue for the entire team tonight was lack of energy, still found a way to win though. Let them have a day off tomorrow, they need some rest.

Maybe the Victor "The Boat Anchor" Rask's clickage with Zucc and the Big KOK has finally dried up and is dragging that boat down.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
But the other teams are playing under similar conditions.

I though Soucy played really well today, and was pleasantly surprised by MoJo. He looked pretty fast out there and got on pucks, which is something that we've been missing. Overall, though, we aren't exactly clicking out there.

Some, sure. Not every team has had an outbreak and had to go into a week or two protocol though. And then had to pack all those games into a shortened timeframe.

I'm not saying that's it, but it's a valid possibility. Going to be playing 3 games in 4 nights over the next few, that's a lot of hockey coming up in a pretty little window.

Who knows what it actually is, but it sucks. Hopefully they woke from the funk in tonights game and it rights the ship. I'd like to be wrong, but feels like it's going to be a bumpy ride the next few days.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Maybe the Victor "The Boat Anchor" Rask's clickage with Zucc and the Big KOK has finally dried up and is dragging that boat down.
except Rask was better than Kaprizov tonight

Reactions: MK9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->