1652022300741.png

the salt :cry:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
My cereal tastes especially delicious this morning. If the Caps put together three more games like this, we're winning in 6, even if we don't get all the bounces and/or one of our goalies shits the bed once.

Nervous about starting Sammy next game. We have all diagnosed that both of our goalies are highly allergic to playing well for more than 4 periods straight. Smart money is to play VV next. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I googled it and it's from the Miami Herald, which is an actual newspaper, which is funny because it reads like it's written by some salty message-board poster who can't put together a sentence.
As someone who was born & raised in S. Miami, the Herald is and has been THE newspaper of the city for over 100 years. Not surprising to see silly hot takes from a city that barely knows they have a hockey team. I was reading their GDT last night and several posters mentioned they had recently purchased their first Panthers gear and were seriously considering taking the jerseys and shirts back. LOL

My cereal tastes especially delicious this morning. If the Caps put together TWO more games like this, we're winning in 6, even if we don't get all the bounces and/or one of our goalies shits the bed once.

Nervous about starting Sammy next game. We have all diagnosed that both of our goalies are highly allergic to playing well for more than 4 periods straight. Smart money is to play VV next. :sarcasm:

fixed it. 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: Nogatco Rd

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Watched again with Joe B and Locker broadcasting and Alan May at intermission, just the way to go.

Channel surfing in the evening and there's Joe B broadcasting the Maryland Mens Lacrosse game against Rutgers.:eek3:

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
And gave him a quick poke with his stick to the chin lol. Really pissed off Acciari
the fine and penalty is from the high stick early when Panthers scored on 6-5 and Kuzy was talking to the ref so behind the play. The cross-checking was near the end of the first. OV did i fact give a nasty cross-check. Can’t believe he didn’t get called for it. This is also when Hornqist and Larsson starting going at it. Was beautiful to see.

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad