Johnson - Cirelli - Stamkos
Maroon - Paquette - Gourde
Killorn - Verhaeghe - Joseph

Hedman - Shattenkirk
McDonagh - Cernak
Sergachev - Schenn

Vasilevskiy

-------------------------

No idea who actually starts, but you'd think Kahkonen earned a second one.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ Thelen

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
For what it’s worth, Russo said Stalock is starting on his podcast the other day. That was recorded before the Panthers game though.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeah, but Stalock has been good, too. I think it's best that KK is sheltered against the TBL onslaught.

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
Yeah, but Stalock has been good, too. I think it's best that KK is sheltered against the TBL onslaught.

What if Kähkönen get's the start, continues to be a f***ing superman and wins the game for us? It's not easy to predict these things beforehand.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I haven't been paying attention to them, but Tampa doesn't appear to be all that onslaught-y this year. Going by the numbers they've been worse than us offensively and better defensively... which isn't exactly what I'd expect.

Obviously it only takes one or two of those guys to wake up for one night and change that, though.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I haven't been paying attention to them, but Tampa doesn't appear to be all that onslaught-y this year. Going by the numbers they've been worse than us offensively and better defensively... which isn't exactly what I'd expect.

Obviously it only takes one or two of those guys to wake up for one night and change that, though.
Look at the talent on Tampa. How can they possibly be worse than the Wild offensively so far? That's crazy!

Edit: Wait a minute, they have more goals scored in fewer games. What are you judging that on?

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Look at the talent on Tampa. How can they possibly be worse than the Wild offensively so far? That's crazy!

Edit: Wait a minute, they have more goals scored in fewer games. What are you judging that on?
Ah crap, did I sort the list wrong again? :laugh:

Going by naturalstattrick's numbers I'm still seeing 57G in 28 for the Wild and 55G in 25 for Tampa. You're right that the rate's higher though, I forgot to account for that.

I was actually looking more at the shots and shot quality stuff, but the difference in games played probably throws all that off as well.

Edit: I also forgot to set it to "All Strengths." Unsurprisingly, Tampa's powerplay puts them above us in goals overall. Still, it's nothing that I'd try to spare Kahkonen from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->