GDT: G27 Wild @ Nuks 9pm CT/5am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
9 pm? try 10 pm et on the beach! doobs is not getting it done. PP was great. we had plenty of other chances that didnt go in. finally 2 points.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So this was Hendricks token game for the month, he doesn't need to see the ice again any time soon; right?

Edit: not that he saw it much tonight.
Yeah, he doesn't do much, but is at least smart. You would think that they could just call up guys from the AHL and play them for a couple of games, but i know that's not how it works. I think they want COR playing down there and leading the team, and they don't want any of the young guys sitting in the press box up here when they could be getting regular shifts in Iowa.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah, he doesn't do much, but is at least smart. You would think that they could just call up guys from the AHL and play them for a couple of games, but i know that's not how it works. I think they want COR playing down there and leading the team, and they don't want any of the young guys sitting in the press box up here when they could be getting regular shifts in Iowa.

If they are called up they should play. The only one called up so far has been Read though. I'd like to see a couple of the kids get a couple of NHL games. See if they stick or to show them what they'll need to work on in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad