GDT: G27 Wild @ Nuks 9pm CT/5am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild (14-10-2) at Vancouver Canucks (11-15-3)
Puck drop: 9:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North; FOX Sports app
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

The Seattle becoming the 32nd team vote is today.

From Nov. 23 through Dec. 15, Minnesota plays a Canadian opponent eight times in 11 contests, facing all seven teams from Canada in that span, including Calgary twice.

dule1RU.png

Lets Go Wild!

Reactions: Uberdachen

Goose312

May 15, 2015

IMO Bruce needs to give him a break. Dub hasn't been stellar and the defense in front of him has been lazy at times. Put Stalock in, shake things up a bit, and give Dubnyk some rest.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

IMO Bruce needs to give him a break. Dub hasn't been stellar and the defense in front of him has been lazy at times. Put Stalock in, shake things up a bit, and give Dubnyk some rest.

I thought he looked better against Toronto, but two deflections off his own defenseman and one off a glove makes the score look worse than it was. I'm worried about him too, but I'm hoping that last game was the beginning of a turn-around. He's pulled out of these slumps before.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

This game starts a 3 games in 4 days Western Canada swing. I'd rather have Dub in net for 2 games and Stalock for 1 game instead of the other way around.

Dub looked better last game, he needs to build on that game and maybe they can sweep these 3 games: VAN, CGY, EDM. Get through this road trip and 5 of 6 before x-mas are home games (no back to backs), and then 4 days off for x-mas break. It's a good chance to get Dub some games off during that stretch.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
My interest level for this game is really low. 9pm start, it's the 3rd game between these two teams, the Wild haven't been playing well, and the Nuks have lost 11 of their last 12. It's just a whole lot of meh. :wedgie:

a79krgm

Jul 15, 2006
White Bear Lake
www.northstarshockey.com
The game is past my bedtime. I hope to wake to find that the Wild have broken their 3 game losing streak. I can't believe the Wild were once stuck in the same division as these West coasters. Glad those days are gone.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Wild will probably come out like hot buttered f*** but have the wind taken out of their sails by Markus Granlund's hat trick of goals all redirected by the continuously making out ghosts of Daniel and Henrik Sedin.

Excited

Reactions: Bazeek

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU
My interest level for this game is really low. 9pm start, it's the 3rd game between these two teams, the Wild haven't been playing well, and the Nuks have lost 11 of their last 12. It's just a whole lot of meh. :wedgie:

So why even bother to tell us about you not being interested?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So why even bother to tell us about you not being interested?

Partially to explain the late (for me at least) and really halfassed GDT; and partially to see if anyone was excited or felt the same way as me about this game.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Partially to explain the late (for me at least) and really halfassed GDT; and partially to see if anyone was excited or felt the same way as me about this game.
I don't see why you should be censored, and only be allowed to spout positivity. Except when it comes to Spurgeon.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
xmas list:
- win
- trade coyle to philly for simmonds
- shop brodin

Wabit

May 23, 2016
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.

Okay I'll give it a try. So I guess this means we'll end up having a 1 person GDT, again. :help:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So if I have 2 of these threads open at once, does it mean I can have a conversation with myself? hmm.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I do this in person all the time. At least I find myself funny. lol

Go Wild! Beat the Canucks!

Yay somebody else is here. This not having to refresh thing is nice is a low occupancy forum like this one. I'm not sure I'd like it in a high volume thread.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If a pass is out of Greenway's reach it wasn't a good pass.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
That sounds about right. The guy that just joins the team scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->