GDT: G26 - OTT @ MIN - Turkey-lurkey-hangover - 3:00PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
You get a goal! You get a goal! You get a goal!

GlaringInfiniteAlligatorsnappingturtle-small.gif
Holy crap! I glance once, we're down 1-0, I glance later we're up 3-2, I glance at the final... we won 7-2!!?!!?!?!?!? :laugh:

Sounds like a fun game!

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Don't look now, but Minnesota is no longer in last place in the Central Division and is two points away from being in the middle of a dog fight in the West (tied with the Predators, and 6 points back from a possible playoff spot)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Don't look now, but Minnesota is no longer in last place in the Central Division and is two points away from being in the middle of a dog fight in the West (tied with the Predators, and 6 points back from a possible playoff spot)
Actually 2pts back from a playoff spot.

upload_2019-11-29_19-32-46.png

We currently hold the tie breaker over Vancouver.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
They're 2 points out of a playoff spot

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well what do you know. We're a .500 team, we have half of our road games this season behind us, and we're not in December yet. We're all good :nod:

Reactions: Al Lagoon

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Right, I don't know what I was looking at. But Minnesota is no longer the dumpster fire it was.

Also what was up with Tkachuk punching Fiala in the face?

Fiala bumped into him from behind. I doubt Fiala can fight, so Staal came to his rescue and pushed Tkachuk away.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Hey don't look now but Parise scored again. Leads the team in goals. If his assists could keep up, he'd be considered very good. Not elite, but very good.

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
It looks a lot different when your goalies don't allow 5 goals on 25 shots.

No doubt.

It was obvious after the 3rd or 4th goal yesterday that Anders Nilsson did not have his best game, his poor play sort of translated to the rest of the team which made them look like a punctured balloon.

Sort of like the Wild early in the season.

I'm actually impressed with how well Stalock has played, but i'm also hoping Kähkönen gets rewarded with more games going forward if he as well can keep up his good performances.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Actually, the goals Stalock let in weren't the greatest...not soft, but... OTOH, he made some great saves. Stopped a breakaway, but even better were they pad(skate?) saves that he saved goals on. Very athletic.

Reactions: AJ Thelen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad