AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
f***ing frick boys just shoot it

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Kap shooting more is f***ing glorious and moves him from "promising" to "actual superstar" I think. We were always going to see some OISH% regression for him but if he's getting pucks to the net at this pace consistently from now on it's not even gonna matter, he'll still be like an 80+ point player. Talk about exceeding expectations.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It's no coincidence that Dumba has been on the ice for the last 2 PP goals. Why doesn't the coaching staff recognize his PP importance and try to get him AS MUCH PP time AS POSSIBLE?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
That decision by Zucc was just outrageous. Don't even care about the EN just now lol

Shows the bromance between him and Kappy. I'm sure they're laughing about it, good thing the win was already sealed.

It's getting to the point where I wonder if a functional powerplay and/or another decent center would somehow make us worse.

The bad PP isn't really a big issue when the PK and goaltending is this good. They still win games.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Shows the bromance between him and Kappy. I'm sure they're laughing about it, good thing the win was already sealed.

The bad PP isn't really a big issue when the PK and goaltending is this good. They still win games.
A bad PP is always an issue.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
The PP is just too stationary. Really think they need to take a non-conventional approach, especially with the pieces they have. Kap and Zucc cycle the puck so well on 5v5 by moving around the zone, the same should happen in 5v4. Having Suter, Spurgeon and Zucc as the shooters on the point with Bjugstad and Kap in front of the net is just such terrible utilization.

I’m only half-joking, but I don’t even know if they need a natural center out there for the faceoff. It seems we’re more dangerous on the breakout than when we’re set up in their zone.

Reactions: MNWild14 and TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad