GDT: G22: Wild at AZ - 6pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Probably should've held the 2-0 lead, but we also hit the inside of 2 posts and the 3rd pair was dog shit.

On to the next one.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hunt scored in the last game, so I guess Evason decided to reward him with another start. Evason muttered something vague about Soucy previous to Hunt's first start. Hunt has offensive game, but his defending is flat out bad.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Hunt scored in the last game, so I guess Evason decided to reward him with another start. Evason muttered something vague about Soucy previous to Hunt's first start. Hunt has offensive game, but his defending is flat out bad.

And that's putting it nicely.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Was pretty busy last night, Caught a bit of the first and kinda checked out after I saw we were up 2-0. I guess the team did as well

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
There was a point late in the 2nd period where the Wild had possession after a period of pressure from ARI. They moved the puck to around the Blue line to Rask, who had skating room ahead in the neutral zone, but he, inexplicably, made an off target backpass to Zuccarello back in our zone. It took us three or so minutes of intense pressure to get it out after that.

Didn't see much of Rask after that.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Seems to be becoming more clear rask is a pedestrian benefiting off the chemistry of his two wings. Confident you could stick anyone in between them and their game would be elevated.

That kind of sucks I was hoping he was also a driving force to the success but seems to not be. the grueling search for talented centers continues.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Seems to be becoming more clear rask is a pedestrian benefiting off the chemistry of his two wings. Confident you could stick anyone in between them and their game would be elevated.

That kind of sucks I was hoping he was also a driving force to the success but seems to not be. the grueling search for talented centers continues.
I think Rask has some hands, a shot, and an OK IQ, but he is slow, weak, and hesitant. I was hoping that he might get some confidence after producing while being on Kap's line, and he probably did, but I think he's an example of water finding it's own level, eventually.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Well, I caught the first period, then had to play D&D. Watched the "highlights" today starting with the 2nd period. I can safely say I caught the best part of the Wild game yesterday, and then had a blast in fantasy land. Great night, lousy morning (for all of the 10 minutes it took to watch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad