GDT: G18 - MIN @ LAK - Almost Home - 9:30PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Parise, 3 defensemen and no Dumba. This **** just writes itself.

And no Koivu to take the face off. I believe he was 12 of 15 tonight.

I think Boudreau is going for the tank

Maybe he's getting some behind the scenes instructions from management ;)

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Parise, 3 defensemen and no Dumba. This **** just writes itself.

And no Koivu to take the face off. I believe he was 12 of 15 tonight.
I found it somewhat amusing for the first couple of weeks. Now it's starting to get rather annoying. I get that it makes sense to just play out the season and let Boudreau quietly go away, but I have no desire to watch him fumblef*** through another game

Reactions: Dr Jan Itor

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone wanna guess which forward led the Wild in TOI?
Probably the same guy with the worst CF%, FF%, XGF%, SCF% of all the forwards. I'm starting to feel bad for Parise at this point. Deep down he has to know that he's as terrible as he looks, and Bruce just keeps sending him over the boards.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well doobs sure bumbled that first goal. our PP is a joke but hey atleast they got a breakaway wait what? i only watched the 1st and that was painful enough. may have been a different game if kunin had scored late 1st.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Pretty dreary game, but I thought it was one of Fiala's best even though he didn't get on the score sheet. Aside from the turnovers being mostly gone he stripped a puck or two in the neutral zone and was much better along the boards. He isn't like Greenway where he'll body a guy off the puck, but he was still winning battles with some nifty stickwork. Fenton originally lauded his ability to find people and make things happen in close quarters, and I guess the boards qualify as "close quarters."

I thought Rask had a few good shifts in limited minutes as well.

Reactions: zellmatic

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I just noticed last night how slow Rask is. He was trying his best to backcheck a couple of times, and he couldn't keep up.
Ugh. Donato also looks weak.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Donato = Teemu Pulkinnen ?
Shockingly accurate comparison. Top line AHLer, bottom line NHLer, softer than baby shit. I would not be shocked if Donato went to Europe or the KHL and dominated due to the larger ice and less physical game.

He has the talent to be a 60pt winger in the NHL, I just don't think he has the drive or the commitment to change how he has to play (be more of a Brendan Gallagher).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad