GDT: G18: Kings at Wild - 7pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Gotta say folks, never had any opinion good or bad of the Wild when they were in the Central, but now I really hate your team (no, not just because of Fiala-Roy). You have a great team that plays hard-nosed hockey, excellent goaltending, and Fiala-Kaprizov takes it all to another level. I honestly don't care if the Kings sneak into the 4th spot, but I hope y'all stick it to everyone who keeps saying the West is a 3 team division.

EDIT: Peterson had over 40 saves, show some respec' :laugh:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Just gotta enjoy it while it lasts, and hope that the return is worth it, or hope that Guerin has something unexpected planned.

I'm not sure I want any surprises from Guerin

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
What an incredible ending on a day where a great human being in Matt Dumba launches a hockey inclusion program

Reactions: 57special

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Disagree. Outside of one good year Zucker is a 40-50 point player getting paid to be a 60 point guy. Getting a first + Addison was a great trade.

Yeah Zucker hasn't been nearly as good as most of us thought he'd be in Pittsburgh, getting a 20 year old guy who could slot into the top 4 as soon as next year is already pretty big. We may not see dividends on the 1st for several more years, but that has the potential to make it a huge win for us. Especially if Zucker continues to be underwhelming on a fading Pittsburgh team.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah Zucker hasn't been nearly as good as most of us thought he'd be in Pittsburgh, getting a 20 year old guy who could slot into the top 4 as soon as next year is already pretty big. We may not see dividends on the 1st for several more years, but that has the potential to make it a huge win for us. Especially if Zucker continues to be underwhelming on a fading Pittsburgh team.

Zucker might be done for the year for PIT.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
MN is alone in 1st in the Division currently. There are games in progress, yes, but 1/3 of the way into the season I don't think anyone would have believed this prior to the season starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad