GDT: G17 - MIN @ AZ - 7PM Central - Lift the Puck? - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Will we ever find out what the conversation was between Kuemper/Zucker/Koivu after the goal was though?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I can't believe this...we're good on the road. 3 games, 2 wins (almost 3).

Kings aren't that good, I'm optimistic. And...bye bye tank.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I can't believe this...we're good on the road. 3 games, 2 wins (almost 3).

Kings aren't that good, I'm optimistic. And...bye bye tank.

This is MN sports. They'll do just enough to get your hopes up then crush them. :help:

Reactions: AJ Thelen

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This is MN sports. They'll do just enough to get your hopes up then crush them. :help:

Which includes the tank. I fully expect to be drafting 10-14 again.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

Well, in the first two months of the new year we have a ton of home games, Wild have been pretty good there. And if they can get things going on the road like this, I'd say it's starting to look like a season.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I really hope that Boudreau was joking when he said that he turned his lineup in before he heard from Kunin.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I really hope that Boudreau was joking when he said that he turned his lineup in before he heard from Kunin.

Russo's tweet indicated that Kunin told him he wouldn't play, then at gametime wanted to play. That's a lot more acceptable than Boudreau not hearing that Kunin wouldn't play until gametime.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Russo's tweet indicated that Kunin told him he wouldn't play, then at gametime wanted to play. That's a lot more acceptable than Boudreau not hearing that Kunin wouldn't play until gametime.
The way that he put it in his press conference, was not a good look for him.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Will we ever find out what the conversation was between Kuemper/Zucker/Koivu after the goal was though?

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that. Zucker and Koivu were more than a little worked up when they were giving it to Kuemper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->