GDT: G16: Wild at Avs - 8pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So does MN now have 2 lines and 2/3 of another line with Foligno/Hartman?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So does MN now have 2 lines and 2/3 of another line with Foligno/Hartman?

I would like to see more offensive consistency from Ek-Greenway before I call that a line. But it's going to need another skilled offensive winger besides Greenway before it can get there. Or a better center I suppose.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I would like to see more offensive consistency from Ek-Greenway before I call that a line. But it's going to need another skilled offensive winger besides Greenway before it can get there. Or a better center I suppose.

Ideally, you get a center there with some sort of skill, move JEE with Zuc and Kap, and you’re in business.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ideally, you get a center there with some sort of skill, move JEE with Zuc and Kap, and you’re in business.

I think ideally, we find another skilled top 6 center through the draft (or maybe Khovanov or Marat can become that) and you go:

Kaprizov-Rossi-Zuccarello
Boldy-skilled center-Fiala
Greenway-Ek-defensive winger

Greenway ideally isn't in the top 6

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I think ideally, we find another skilled top 6 center through the draft (or maybe Khovanov or Marat can become that) and you go:

Boldy-skilled center-Fiala
Greenway-Ek-defensive winger

Greenway ideally isn't in the top 6

Long term, sure. I’m looking more at the near term.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Long term, sure. I’m looking more at the near term.

We don't have much choice this year, but I think our best bet next season, barring a major center acquisition, is

Boldy-Ek-Fiala

I don't think it's a good idea to put Boldy and Rossi on the same line, so you're pretty much forced to do that. Unless you wanna swap Boldy and Ek with Rossi and Zuccarello and do

Kaprizov-Ek-Boldy
Zuccarello-Rossi-Fiala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad