GDT: G15: Wild at Sharks - 9:30 pm (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
It's only the 2nd intermission? I thought we were headed into the postgame show.

Olcoach

Nov 25, 2018
The Tundra
Kahk looks weird, but gets the job done. He's quick going post to post, at least compared to Doobs.Looks small in the net, but doesn't let out big rebounds, and seems to cover up well.
I think that is his style, kinda twitchy, short fast movements. Not a big body calm type like doooobs, especially when digging the puck out from the net.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Ek line has been meh today

Yeah but with both Greenway and Ek on it, it's probably going to be like that, on and off. That's why I think you need to replace Greenway with another offensively inclined winger (like Boldy next season) if you really want two effective top 6 lines.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I understand just wanting to get the game over with but that was puck over the boards obvious and it was the start of an odd-man rush.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Like 3 of the most blatant penalties ever get let go in a game where Greenway gets called for one hand stick tapping a guy.

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Yeah but with both Greenway and Ek on it, it's probably going to be like that, on and off. That's why I think you need to replace Greenway with another offensively inclined winger (like Boldy next season) if you really want two effective top 6 lines.
Maybe, I just don’t think Boldy will be more offensively inclined than Greenway next year.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Maybe, I just don’t think Boldy will be more offensively inclined than Greenway next year.

I don't think Greenway is going to replicate this production. He's already slowed down a lot the last several games. Boldy might not be more effective, but I think it's better to have him on the second line than the fourth line, and Greenway is better used on the defensive third line. It's not perfect, but from a comparative advantage standpoint, I think it's better overall.

We'll see though. Evason will probably still be coaching, so there will probably be a lot of dumb decisions made regarding lines.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That was so selfish, looking off Kaprizov like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->