Post-Game Talk: G13: Washington @ Pittsburgh... Valentine’s Day/Lucky 13/Sunday Funday Edition | 2/14 3:00p ET NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
An afternoon game after one week without hockey...woof

I'll be happy with a point

whaaat? Not for this fan....these MF’ers better come out with some heat from the puck drop. Goaltending is my only concern.

I’d like to see a glimpse of some playoff-like approach to this one today. If they’re lazy and uninspired....wooo boy....

Last edited:

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Let’s get after it. Jarry is in net so less than 4 goals would be dissapointing

Reactions: max21

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So guessing it's VV and not Sammy since he was sent to Hershey

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
OT loss incoming but hey if Vanecek gives up 3 or less I'd be happy. Also that Kuzy mofo better not bring his toxic, don't care-won't care attitude in the lineup again. It's f***in Pittsburgh, mate, come out with some dragon energy for old time's sake.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
it_s_been_84_yeras-DMID1-5gvl1hy01-245x245.gif

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
This game has all the hallmarks of a high-scoring toss-up. Crosby and Backstrom will each have 3 points by the day’s end, Kuzy and Malkin will look mostly disinterested (especially defensively) yet still find a way onto the scoreboard. Jarry and Vanecek will both look good in the first period and then get worn down by the lacklustre matinee D on both teams. Decided by a fluke breakaway in OT or a maddening goal in the dying minutes of the third. Both fanbases will overanalyse their problematic players and problem contracts.

I’m honestly just hoping for an entertaining game and a point.

Reactions: um

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I don’t care the situation, I hate the pens, I want two points! Very interested in seeing the full roster and who starts losing ice because of play now that they are starting back where they should.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Looks like Sammy is playing in Hershey right now.

Yeah, Sammy is in the Hershey game right now. Or was. Allowed 2 goals on 14 shots after 1 period. Now both teams changed goalies for the 2nd, so not sure if it was a planned change.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I hope this team comes out the gates and dominates the whole game
I hope Kuzy cares
I hope we get 2pts in regulation
I hope I can make it across the border
I hope to see my friend and shake his hand
I hope

Reactions: Ridley Simon
Status