GDT: G12: Wild at Kings - 9pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
TBH, the D hasn't been that bad. I just can't stand watching guys like Johansson, Bjugstad and Parise fumble their way through the game.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
How long is it appropriate to wait to trade the rentals and let the AHL guys go crazy full time

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well Wild hockey is back. So I guess there is a positive to take away from the game?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
On a night where half your lineup is AHL'ers, sure was nice to see true leaders like Parise and Foligno show up and be absof***inglutely terrible.

Reactions: GuerinUp

Wabit

May 23, 2016
On a night where half your lineup is AHL'ers, sure was nice to see true leaders like Parise and Foligno show up and be absof***inglutely terrible.

Foligno was a top-3 FWD according to the CF%, xGF%, FF%, etc. Parise (and MarJo, who was just awful) were the bottom-3 FWDs in most of those categories.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Outside on Bartkowski I agree on the d-corps.
Well, you won't mix him up with Makar. I did notice that he is pretty stout in board battles, though.
Mermis understands how to play at NHL speed. Seems to have decent feet, and can move the puck a bit.
Addison...I'd like to see if he can play defense, and if he has a shot. Otherwise, his feet, hands, and playmaking are good.
Mayhew was ineffectual. He's gotta do better than that if he wants to be in the NHL.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well, you won't mix him up with Makar. I did notice that he is pretty stout in board battles, though.
Mermis understands how to play at NHL speed. Seems to have decent feet, and can move the puck a bit.

Bartkowski was the one d-man that really stood out in a not good way. The rest seemed okay for to step in on the 3rd pair if needed.

It's only one game but I liked all 3 of Addison, Belpedio, and Mermis over anything I've seen from Hunt.

Reactions: 2Pair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad