GDT: G12: Wild at Kings - 9pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Who: Minnesota Wild (6-5-0) at Los Angeles Kings (4-6-3)
Puck drop: 9:08 p.m. CT
Watch: FOX Sports North PLUS, FOX Sports App
Listen: KFAN FM 100.3, Wild Radio Network, Wild NHL App

Wild Warmup: Minnesota at Los Angeles

After a chaotic two weeks, the Wild will be a little shorthanded in Tuesday's game, with five players still on the COVID-19 protocol list: Forward Victor Rask, Defensemen Jonas Brodin, Brad Hunt and Carson Soucy, and Goaltender Cam Talbot. Defenseman Jared Spurgeon is also still recovering from an upper-body injury.

Eight players have been removed off the list and added to the active roster, including three new players, Nick Bonino, Ian Cole and Nico Sturm, on Monday.

Additionally, the Wild activated forward Matt Zuccarello and defenseman Matt Dumba from Injured Reserve on Monday afternoon.

Calen Addison will likely make his NHL Debut.

Kaapo Kahkonen will get the start in net for the Wild.

This guess is as good as any for the lines:

6a013484a96e3f970c025d9b328ec2200c-600wi

Lets Go Wild!

Reactions: Uberdachen

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
[mod]

While the lineup is obviously not full strength, it's definitely good enough to compete with LA and Anaheim. Will be good to see Kahkonen in net again to see what he's got. Fiala will score.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Interesting to see what the big fella Greenway can do on the powerplay sire. I heard rumors and talk on the streets is he has trained the powerplay units big time. Man that guy is a force to be reckonized.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I hope the Wild fare better then the COVID-19-depleted Buffalo squad that hadn’t played in two weeks. They looked like they ran out of gas against the Islanders last night.
We barely have a defense in the lineup, so i'm not hopefull.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I don't sub to the Athletic, but this might interest those that do.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Should be an L.

Not sure about the trend of all the youngsters coming into the league with staches that are NSFW but growing on me. Like that the flow is coming back though.

Tonight.

481-A0-C4-E-6-A1-D-4-B38-B748-DD2-A8-AE52-AF6.jpg

Reactions: Minnesota

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So let's hope Zuccarello scores a lot. He'll donate at least $2,000 (with partners) per point he scores for the rest of his career to charity, to kids who can't afford to play hockey or other sports. I think Russo will pick up this story a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->