Post-Game Talk: G11 - Caps - Rags - 7pm-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirikrautha

Shocked that Jensen's battered corpse is able to play after the last game. Poor fella.

At least he's not paired with Chara. Not feeling good about this one. The Caps let Boston back in two games in a row. That suggests either mental or physical fatigue, either of which is disturbing at this point in the season. The killer instinct has always been this team's weakness, and it's going to be more important this season than any other in recent memory...

Our only saving grace is that it's against the Rags...

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I think what deserves more attention is the reality that Orlov may have to work really hard to get off the 3rd pair

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Jensen looked good the first 3 1/2 games I thought he playing his way onto the Kraken

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Insert McMichael for another game. There is no Kuznetsov, no Eller and Oshie is a C now and Sgarbossa the 4C....just give him one more chance...he sucked last game but I think he'd be better now.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Wow just realized McMichael has 0 AHL games....though I guess same with Sid, and McDavid.

I guess he needs to get some practice. Though I'd say he deserves 1 more game with this beaten up lineup.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Wow just realized McMichael has 0 AHL games....though I guess same with Sid, and McDavid.

I guess he needs to get some practice. Though I'd say he deserves 1 more game with this beaten up lineup.

Yeah tomorrow night will be his first Hershey game. I think. Not sure what their opening night lineup will look like. Someone can probably say much better than I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad