GDT: G1: Wild @ Preds 7pm CT (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
So it doesnt matter if it is a dominant line? The fact that I called it a 4th line is what sticks out? If I call it the 3rd line will your panties unbunch??
It's dominant playing against 4th liners. It sure as hell won't be dominant against higher lines, which is what they would face if you don't treat them like a 4th line.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Why the hell are we not putting greenway with jee and foligno? That line was dominant as a FOURTH line in preseason. Preseason noted, but still. Give it a try. Greenway plays bigger when he has help out there.
That line was dominant in the sense that Greenway played really well.

I like Parise with Greenway. Greenway can keep possession of the puck for as long as he wants below the goalline. Parise is good at finding space in front of the net.

P10p

May 15, 2012
It's dominant playing against 4th liners. It sure as hell won't be dominant against higher lines, which is what they would face if you don't treat them like a 4th line.

Lol I love how 100% certain you are that they can't compete against better lines. Lemme know the lotto numbers too since you can read the future. What a joke.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Lol I love how 100% certain you are that they can't compete against better lines. Lemme know the lotto numbers too since you can read the future. What a joke.
I've seen JEE playing against better centers. Until he proves otherwise, I don't see him fairing any better.

Reactions: 2Pair

P10p

May 15, 2012
I've seen JEE playing against better centers. Until he proves otherwise, I don't see him fairing any better.

In related news, all players are what they are and nothing can change and linemates don'e matter and chemistry doesn't matter so we don't need to change line combos ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad