G Tristan Lennox - Saginaw Spirit, OHL (2021, 93rd, NYI)

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Tristan is a goalie who has solid starter upside. He is in my opinion probably one of the top 3 draft eligible goalies, and definitely a name to watch out for.
A description I found thats definitely better than what I can come up with:
"Big framed athletic goaltender with excellent lateral movement fast reactions in tight and good stick handling skills. Quick to the in close shots, and tracks rebound well. Reads the ensuing attack, and is aggressive in coming out to the tops of his crease and challenging shooters. Big enough to see over traffic. Far from a finished product as he needs refinement in keeping square, staying up longer to protect the top corners and improving positioning and reactions."

Reactions: Finster8

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Played well in 18-19 playoffs against Guelph after Ivan Prosvetov was suspended and Lennox stepped in and played very well discpite loosing in the Conference Championship. Continuing into the Hlinka Tournament were he received a silver medal and was excellent in net. It might just be me but it looked like he was hurt during the tournament. JMO it looked like a back injury because it took awhile to get back to his previous form.
Fantastic for his development going to the Marlies. In any other season this would be impossible but due to Covid it can be done helping many other young prospects get the experience and confidence that the AHL brings.
The one thing I noticed was Lennoxs lack of rebound control last season. Very correctable the rest of his game will just get better. Good Luck!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad