#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
From the main boards, too good

M4Qkoxx.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Oh, so he surgically implanted a pad in his knee to get around the NHL's goalie pad size regulations? 4D chess move, Bob. :laugh:
You can put a silicone implant almost anywhere these days....

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
You always knew what you were getting with Luongo the second time around. It was always the same; a stripe down the middle, with a design on both sides. Bobs is pretty generic. I do like the use of the old design, and with some more vibrant colors.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Beezer had the best mask idea hands down.

Why no goalie on our team has tried to replacate that I dont understand. Sure nobody uses that type mask Beezer did but that mask was so clean and point on

I believe Clemmensen has something close but thats mask eyes were weird AF

and Montoya

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Why no goalie on our team has tried to replacate that I dont understand. Sure nobody uses that type mask Beezer did but that mask was so clean and point on

and Montoya

I think Timmy Thomas rocked the Beezer throwback.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013

and Montoya
They do try to replicate it, Markstrom 2012, Montoya, Clem, Fitzpatrick and probably others. The problem is that it will never be as clean and the mask is too iconic to straight up copy imo.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
It's nice to see the new Cat come in rockin the "old" Cat. I'm so ready for the season to get started. Go Panthers!
Top 10 Vezina Trophy candidates for 2019-20 - TheHockeyNews

"The only goalie this decade to snag two Vezinas: Bobrovsky. The idea of him being brittle, prone to soft-tissue trains, feels like it existed a million years ago. Ever since he lost weight and changed his training regimen before the 2016-17 season, he’s become a dependable workhorse. Over that three-season stretch, he’s second in starts, first in wins and first in shutouts. Among goalies to play at least 100 games in the past three seasons, he’s first in goals saved above average per 60 minutes and second in 5-on-5 SP."

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad