Confirmed with Link: (G)Sergei Bobrovsky 7yr @ 10 mil

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Bob was interviewed when he did his training camp in Vierumäki, Finland. The video is English although the article is in Finnish. So if you want to listen to his thoughts I suggest that you watch that interview. The article has also comments from his goaltending and physical coaches.
NHL:n eliittimaalivahti ajautui karuun kierteeseen, kaksi suomalaismiestä puuttui peliin ja hänestä tuli taas NHL:n paras – "Totesimme että tämä ei voi enää jatkua"
Fantastic article. Thanks for sharing. Those who don’t read Finnish might enjoy a google translate version even if it reads a bit funny, but for the information.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Same problem here.

This article talks about the change in Bobrovski's training to keep his groin healthy - is it the same thing in English or something different? Either way, great info.
Yeah, that’s pretty much the same as the article in Finnish. If anything, the link you provided is even more thorough. Good read.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Bob was interviewed when he did his training camp in Vierumäki, Finland. The video is English although the article is in Finnish. So if you want to listen to his thoughts I suggest that you watch that interview. The article has also comments from his goaltending and physical coaches.
NHL:n eliittimaalivahti ajautui karuun kierteeseen, kaksi suomalaismiestä puuttui peliin ja hänestä tuli taas NHL:n paras – "Totesimme että tämä ei voi enää jatkua"
Thanks!

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Same problem here.

This article talks about the change in Bobrovski's training to keep his groin healthy - is it the same thing in English or something different? Either way, great info.

That's a great article. The goalie articles by Cat Silverman are always great. Didn't know where she went after leaving The Athletic

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Same problem here.

Lol, at first I thought that goalie video of Bob was one of those effects people do to their vids where it rewinds a little bit and loops over and over. Too funny.

-ghoste

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
By his instagram this summer he's been training like crazy.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I like that he focuses on flexibility more than strength. Imo, that's the main key to longevity, not just for goalies, but especially for goalies.
It's good to be Gumby-like.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Should we be concerned? From facebook from someone who noticed it on Bob's instagram

e5e84f6d6d1ede0fb0b1add87aaf6137.png

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Should we be concerned? From facebook from someone who noticed it on Bob's instagram

e5e84f6d6d1ede0fb0b1add87aaf6137.png
I can’t pass judgment until our resident MD offers his infallible opinion; however I suspect bursitis and resulting leg amputation to be necessary to control the spread of flesh eating bacterial infection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad