G Rastislav Elias - Green Bay Gamblers, USHL (2022 Draft)

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Rastislav will be 3rd goalie in HC Kosice (Tipsportliga).
I am very glad that our teams are going to get the chance for our best prospects

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
I dont thing, that a 3. goalie position is The Chance. Will he be Nr. 1 or Nr. 2 in some farm team?
He is still only 15 years old, I think he will be playing in junior league but training with men, is this not good for such young goalie?

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
After two games in the U20 league, this 15 year old goalie is 93.3 in svs%. Short sample size, but sill remarkable.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
This kid has been playing out of his mind over the past month and a half, another huge game today as Kosice won 3-1. Stopped 43 of 44 shots. His sv % on the season is now at .925
Top goalie prospect for 2022 so far?

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
This kid has been playing out of his mind over the past month and a half, another huge game today as Kosice won 3-1. Stopped 43 of 44 shots. His sv % on the season is now at .925
Top goalie prospect for 2022 so far?

His numbers are very good, thats not a question. But, we are speaking about SVK U20 league. His numbers in national teams are not so spectacular. He should definitely move to North America. Even junior Finland or Sweden i think he should ignore.

Reactions: hellwar9

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
His numbers are very good, thats not a question. But, we are speaking about SVK U20 league. His numbers in national teams are not so spectacular. He should definitely move to North America. Even junior Finland or Sweden i think he should ignore.
I mean which goalie has good numbers in Slovak national team? Very few or none

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Just checked his eliteprospect profile and he's completely outplaying (stat-wise) goalies that are 3 and 4 years older than him on the same team... wtf. Am I missing something? Because that seems quite out of the ordinary! Interesting prospect.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Just checked his eliteprospect profile and he's completely outplaying (stat-wise) goalies that are 3 and 4 years older than him on the same team... wtf. Am I missing something? Because that seems quite out of the ordinary! Interesting prospect.
Nope, that’s how good he is. Over the last 8-9 games he’s been the best goalie in the u20 league, putting up some ridiculous numbers. What’s more is that Kosice’s team is actually not all that great, compared to other clubs like Dukla or Poprad

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Nope, that’s how good he is. Over the last 8-9 games he’s been the best goalie in the u20 league, putting up some ridiculous numbers. What’s more is that Kosice’s team is actually not all that great, compared to other clubs like Dukla or Poprad

Wow, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on him :)

ShaneG9

Jan 28, 2017
Anyone have a video of Rastislav Elias so i cam give him ratings in my NHL20 roster ? I saw the 3v3 Lausanne 2020 competition he was in (Brown team) but its really short ... so im looking for some games he played that are filmed or just highlights ...

james12

Mar 31, 2018
Anyone have a video of Rastislav Elias so i cam give him ratings in my NHL20 roster ? I saw the 3v3 Lausanne 2020 competition he was in (Brown team) but its really short ... so im looking for some games he played that are filmed or just highlights ...

Súťaže a štatistiky | Extraliga juniorov | HC ‘05 Banská Bystrica vs. HC Košice s.r.o. | HockeySlovakia.sk - oficiálny web slovenského hokeja

Replay of the match..the camera angle of the stream is dreadful though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad