G Rastislav Elias - Green Bay Gamblers, USHL (2022 Draft)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Something is cooking in the kitchen from HC Kosice. This young 14 years old goalie is playing now in Slovakia U 18 league and after 5 games he has fantastic numbers:

5 games, 3 shootouts, 98,37 %.

Lets hope, he will continue.

Here is his profile on SZLH network with actual statistics.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Pretty amazing first 14 games for this kid as a 14 year old in the Slovak u18 league.
1.78 GAA
.948 SV %
3 Shutouts
Numbers are consistent, not just hot start and some flukes. Next year will more than likely play in u20 league

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
I meant as in age
I’d say so, if you look at his stats he is playing very consistent. His numbers are no fluke and he is facing often 30+ shots per game. It’s not like he’s getting 15-20 easy saves a game. I had a chance to watch him play and he has very good positioning as well as very good reflexes. I believe another Slovak user compared him to Jonathan quick, which I think is accurate.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Hopefully he becomes the heir to Halak, Slovaks are in desparate need of talent in net atm. Hes still young and has quite ways to go tho.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I’d say so, if you look at his stats he is playing very consistent. His numbers are no fluke and he is facing often 30+ shots per game. It’s not like he’s getting 15-20 easy saves a game. I had a chance to watch him play and he has very good positioning as well as very good reflexes. I believe another Slovak user compared him to Jonathan quick, which I think is accurate.

But there is still SVK U18 league quality factor. There are only few teams with real talent. National games in U16 is a little bit better, but the real test will go in next seasons. When he will be in better leagues.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
While I imagine the the Slovak U18 league not being the strongest, it's pretty damn remarkable that this 14 year old is still 94.2 svs% 22 games into the season.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Wroong! It was Rostislav Klesla. And if i should be precise, it was also Patrik Eliáš.
Yikes!!!. Sorry. I hoped no one would notice :)

Joking aside, i first red it Rostislav Elias, so that's why. Then i changed Rostislav Klesla to Rastislav Klesla, so it would, you know.
And yes, i know that's how Elias's name is written in Czech, i didn't wan't to be disrespective or anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->