G Daniel Vladar (2015, 75th, BOS; traded to CAL)

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
No thread yet for Czech goalie Daniel Vladar, so to start it off, here's THW's Draft Prospect Profile and nki's scouting report. Also, Vladar is 47th in TSN's final rankings.
Projection: No. 1 Goaltender

Vladar possesses very good skill with excellent quickness and the ability to move very well around his net to make saves. He competes in tight and his lower net coverage is very strong. He gets himself out of position too quickly at times and needs to understand his skill and size are his greatest allies. A very solid base to improve upon.
@tsnscottcullen: Good morning from the NHL Draft Combine, where lanky goaltender Daniel Vladar has measured in at 6'6.25"

hypperbola

Aug 21, 2013
Czech Republic
He will be play next season for Chicago Steel in USHL.

All goalies from Czech Rep U18 Wjc team goes to USHL.

Ales Stezka - Sioux Falls Stampede
Jan Ruzicka - De Moines Buccaneers

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
He will be play next season for Chicago Steel in USHL.

All goalies from Czech Rep U18 Wjc team goes to USHL.

Ales Stezka - Sioux Falls Stampede
Jan Ruzicka - De Moines Buccaneers

Good. Goalies cannot be properly developed in our enviroment these days.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Why is he playing in the AHL at such a young age? (19). Can't say I remember this happening with a a goalie since Price, with the exceptions of the ones who get stints at the end of their junior seasons.

Era of Sanity

Certified Poster
Nov 12, 2010
Why is he playing in the AHL at such a young age? (19). Can't say I remember this happening with a a goalie since Price, with the exceptions of the ones who get stints at the end of their junior seasons.

Must be on an emergency basis. Both Rask and Khudobin are injured right now so the Bruins AHL goalies got called up to Boston.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB

He's played two ECHL games this year. Boston also has some injuries in goal so i'm thinking it's more of a call-up than a permanent situation.

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
Steal of the day for the Flames who can’t develop their own goalies to save their life. Big question is - where the hell were the Avs & Oil on this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad