GDT: G:8 Bolts @ Wild 7pm CT/3am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Why do they only call penalties against the Wild? I have seen a couple of trips/ interferences against TBL, but they go uncalled

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
As soon as I criticize someone, they do something good. It's going to be one of those years where the players score just to make me look bad.
Start in on Staal, they really need him to start playing soon

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
Do we care about flamingo being overpaid by the 250-400k any more? Yes, goal this game but, he's looked good for several in a row. I'm coo with his contract.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Do we care about flamingo being overpaid by the 250-400k any more? Yes, goal this game but, he's looked good for several in a row. I'm coo with his contract.
He's still a league minimum player. Not sure where you're getting your math

MehMild

Jan 25, 2017
It’s still too much for a 4th line wing.
Sure but every team has a guy that makes too much on the 4th right? If he continues his play this year I don't see it as a team buster or really a negative value in the grand scheme. But, now that I've given him praise he will cost us the next 4 games.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Sure but every team has a guy that makes too much on the 4th right? If he continues his play this year I don't see it as a team buster or really a negative value in the grand scheme. But, now that I've given him praise he will cost us the next 4 games.

Other teams can absorb it better than us.

MehMild

Jan 25, 2017
He's still a league minimum player. Not sure where you're getting your math
Bit better than that... but not by much that's for sure. Anyway, just saying, imo he's not that horrible for his cost. We've got worse on our own team right now if you evaluate production vs. salary.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
For how often Stalock plays the puck, you would think he would make the right decision once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad