GDT: G:6 Yotes @ Wild: 7pm CT/3am Finland (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
ToI:
Prosser 3:03
Hendricks 4:29 (injured)
Brown 7:05
Suter 23:34 (nice managing of him tonight)

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

Well, at least we know they can score off the ice. That's a lot of distracted, tired players.

Last edited:
Reactions: FVM

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Wild did the minimal and pulled 2-1 haha. Granny's wrister was very surprising I thought that Kemps would catch it but good for us. Also Strome's face was priceless when he took the tripping call. Wasn't still very pleased about offense while Kuemper played very well but at least we were out of the penalty box.

How have brown and greenway been playing?

Greenway has been very positive. Doesn't necessarily show on score board but does right things. Brown gave a juicy bomber last night.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Brown is good for ~7 mins of ice time and a 2 min penalty a game. I think there's better options in Iowa or players coming through waivers than having him on the ice. He tries real hard at least; which is better than seemingly half the team.

Greenway needs to be in the AHL.

Reactions: TaLoN

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Sweet murderous Christ is this a lackluster team. Staal looked like he was wearing full-body Depends so I guess he finally caught on. Even Foligno finally gave up on this "I'm not a face breaker, I'm a hockey player that breaks faces" bullshit when after 3-4 botched chances to break out, he was finally sprung and he clearly realized he doesn't know what the f*** to do so he just stopped and waited for real forwards to come, and he was still standing in that spot when they turned the lights out on the place 'cause holy shit, there's no help coming. Parise is going to have to climb into each teammate's asshole and wear them like a Buffalo Bill tea party to bring life to this f***ing apathy support group.

Anyways, yay, 2 points, good work guys

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Brown plays with energy, but doesn't accomplish much other than regular trips to the box.

Greenway isn't ready for the NHL. He really needs time to work on multiple aspects of the game down in Iowa.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Although, to be fair, if I'm remembering it correctly the penalty Brown got last night wasn't even him. He wasn't even by the play. They got the wrong guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad