GDT: G:6 Yotes @ Wild: 7pm CT/3am Finland (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
First off.... Yotes vs Wild is our first nationally televised game? LOL.

2ND... is prosser 4th line a joke?

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
He's done it before without embarrassing himself... but we should have called up Rau or Kloos rhymes with moose.
That's what I was getting at. We have a plethora of guys that would be better in that role. Oh well... At least it's against the coyotes

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
WTF is Fenton doing? Calling a guy up from Iowa is probably the easiest part of his job.
I hope this Koivu situation happened literally just before the game. If I recall we moved the Aeros to Iowa so the team could be closer to Minnesota for situations just like this one.

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I don't agree this is a "must win"... But it is a game that if we don't win its time to truly panic

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I like Foligno more than most everyone else on here, but in no way shape or form do I want him being the best FWD in the bottom-6.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Liked the strong power move by greenway trying to force his way in the slot while maintaining possession. more of that!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
So Coyle jumps out and the coaches told Prosser to sit again, then they sent him out on a D shift instead

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Well, we're playing with some jump, playing in the yotes end, and getting pucks to the net. That's a promising start.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Fehr and Greenway could go out in cowboy boots and be better hockey players than Foligno

Greenway is a lost little puppy, seriously I'd rather have Ennis than him on the roster right now.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm wondering if the Koivu baby is suddenly coming earlier than expected, otherwise....yeah, that's bad roster management to not have an extra body ready to go.

Meanwhile, Zucker misses an open net. Could have led 1-0. Instead, we immediately go on the PK and are down a goal. Things shifted pretty fast. They look depressed.

Even the TV crew sees how fragile we are. WTH is their problem? The season just started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->