GDT: G:6 Yotes @ Wild: 7pm CT/3am Finland (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It's still extremely early...but it's a very important game. All of a sudden, you lose this game and you go to Dallas on Friday where we hardly ever play well (except a little better lately I suppose) then you come back home again for a 2nd of a back to back against Tampa. Then you have four more days off where other teams in the division are picking up points.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Thanks for doing this Wabit. Pumped, in a weird way, for this game. Wild are playing like a veering car driven by a drunk right now. A crash seems inevitable, and I can't take my eyes away from it.

Reactions: Wabit

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Wild better dominate this game. Hope some of the passengers on this team start producing or at least playing smarter

Goose312

May 15, 2015
Keumper in net. So obviously this will be the game the Wild go off for 50 shots and end up losing 2-1.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I will be in attendance attempting to counteract Nashville's embarrassing group hex last night by giving Suter a comforting mooooo tonight.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Apparently Yotes haven't even scored an even strength goal yet.
And we haven't won in regulation yet. Hmmm.....which will happen first? :sarcasm:

A big step in the right direction would be the Wild actually showing up for the first period. Parise and Zucker have both brought up that problem in the past two games. Hopefully, they can find a solution. Which is crazy considering most teams don't need to search for extra motivation so early in the season.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Is it possible that some of the players are tired of playing for MN, and would welcome a trade? That would explain a lot of things.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm interested to see how Granny does at center. Maybe he'll kill it tonight and become the 2C for the rest of the season? One can dream, right?

This is awful roster management by either the GM and/or head coach. A FWD call-up should have been an easy call with playing the 2nd game of a back-to-back, the cap space to spare, and the team already down JEE.

Reactions: 2Pair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad