GDT: G:4 Whalers @ North Stars (80's night) 5pm CT/1am Suomi (FSN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Looks like Kozari is just looking for face time

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
What a pathetic, embarrassing, and inexcusable waste of @#$!ing good goaltending.

Where is that good leadership we heard about in the last game? And I don't care if it was a bad call. Zucker should have recognized that they are trigger happy with the whistles....keep your mouth shut and get your s@$t together. Maybe take that anger and throw it at the opponent's net instead of the ref. Lord knows they could actually use some more shots.

You can't blame the refs when you look at the effort...meaning lack of.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Sounds like that ref may be a little like Meier. He was always good fun. But still, the Wild need to calm down and start spending more time in the o-zone. They came out of the gate slow. That can't be pinned on the zebra. Eight shots in 40 minutes of hockey is bad.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Ya know... I was literally just thinking before that goal that, if we do score, I wouldn't be able to get excited because we are playing so shitty..... But that was pretty

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well looks like I didn't miss much in the first 40 mins of hockey... Is that shot counter correct?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well looks like I didn't miss much in the first 40 mins of hockey... Is that shot counter correct?

It doesn’t feel quite that bad, but yeah it’s not pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad