GDT: G:26 BB's Mom's Favorite Team @ BB's Team 6pm CT/2am Finland (FSN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
Granny is a hooker and Suter has been poor with the puck in the O zone all year. One thing I did not know and on thing I did know. Hope Suter gets back to being a really good Dman sometime soon.

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
Good game guys. You deserved this one so I'll follow through with my promise.

What's up with Nino? I expect him to go on a tear after this game and end up with 30+ goals this year.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
These are the kinds of games we can't afford to lose, because they keep happening and will come back to bite us at the end of the season.
Games like these happen to every team eventually. Nothing to complain about play wise (other than Nino being his useless self).

Even Dubs looked good again.

The hockey gods just didn't want us to win tonight. So many flukey plays for Toronto.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We were the better team, but they won. Besides our PP, I thought we played well. Doobs has to be wondering about Seeler, though.

Oh, and we've got to start picking corners when we shoot. We made Andersen look better than he is.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Good game guys. You deserved this one so I'll follow through with my promise.

What's up with Nino? I expect him to go on a tear after this game and end up with 30+ goals this year.
He's been useless since the season started. He's slow, he's always behind the play, he can't handle the puck for crap.

Atrusai

Oct 9, 2017
He's been useless since the season started. He's slow, he's always behind the play, he can't handle the puck for crap.

Oh, I was just saying that to give him some of my mojo. Earlier I said something about Zucker and he scored a min or two later.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Deserved that one. Completely dominated at 5 on 5, especially after the 1st. I found myself saying 'I can't believe they lost that game' after it was over. Just hard to believe. Those games happen throughout an 82 game season, just becomes a little more painful when it comes after the prior two losses.

Man. It's hard to even comment on that game...what else are you supposed to do? Obviously they had chances that they didn't bury, but still. The only goals you give up are 1)An insane play by Matthews on a PP that shouldn't have even been called in the first place. 2)Crazy deflection off of Seeler and in (from Ennis of course). 3)A deflection in off a guy's glove. 4)Another crazy deflection off of Seeler's gut and in. Realistically based on the teams' play, it probably should've been something like a 4-1 win.

But, it wasn't. Still no points in the end. Need to take that play to the Canada trip next week.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
Weird game, lots of bad bounces. If the Wild meet them in the playoffs and both teams play like that the Wild will sweep or win in five. Don't think either teams are making it to the finals though.

Last edited:

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
What on earth is going on with Dubnyk? His last 5 games has been dreadful.

Screenshot_20181202-083851_Chrome_zpskq3tsqbb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad