GDT: G:14 Election day (US) Wild @ Sharks: 9:30 pm CT/5:30 am Finland (FSN)

Vote!!!!!

• Total voters

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
If you call allowing your man to get behind you and then not move your feet and just reach forward with your stick as you trail the man you let go by his job... then sure he was doing his job.

The very fact that Nino was trailing his man and making no REAL effort with his feet to try to make up for it, tells me he read doing everything BUT his job.
Niederreiter was in position to break up the pass, he missed it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Nino was behind his man before the pass was ever made because he was sleeping on the play... and then slept walked his attempt to catch up.
That doesn't change what I said.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That doesn't change what I said.
It puts the play entirely on him and his pathetic effort imo.

Zucker could've blocked the pass, but he looked lost on what to do, Ek and Suter were both drawn to the far side along the boards leaving Zucker in the middle, Nino on the weak side and Dumba on the man in front of Dubs.

That was 100% Nino's man, and he made ZERO effort to defend the play.

He was quite literally a pylon allowing his man do right on by.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It puts the play entirely on him and his pathetic effort imo.

Zucker could've blocked the pass, but he looked lost on what to do, Ek and Suter were both drawn to the far side along the boards leaving Zucker in the middle, Nino on the weak side and Dumba on the man in front of Dubs.

That was 100% Nino's man, and he made ZERO effort to defend the play.
If you're going to put that 100% on Niederreiter, then I want you to tell me what Ek and Zucker were/should've been doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad