GDT: G:14 Election day (US) Wild @ Sharks: 9:30 pm CT/5:30 am Finland (FSN)

Vote!!!!!

• Total voters

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Gorg just said EK and Suters offensive numbers are similar. Ummmmmm..........no.

In other news, Haula stretchered off the ice with probable knee damage. That sucks.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
that play that Brodin just made is the epitome of his career. Makes a great skating move to just undress the forechecker, turns around with nobody within 50 feet of him, and chips it off the glass towards Foligno.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Wasn’t his guy that scored.
It was his failure that allowed a tap-in back door pass through the seam. Nino could've had better coverage, but of the three forwards, he was the only one close to doing his job.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Zucker should have had the position, Nino should have had the guy, neither paid attention and the Sharks scored.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It was his only job. Close wasn’t good enough.
I agree with that, but he was still the only forward even doing his job. That pass getting through the seam is a much bigger failure than getting beat to the net by a step.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I agree with that, but he was still the only forward even doing his job. That pass getting through the seam is a much bigger failure than getting beat to the net by a step.

Unless he closes that lane and then the puck goes to his guy (Thornton).

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If you call allowing your man to get behind you and then not move your feet and just reach forward with your stick as you trail the man you let go by his job... then sure he was doing his job.

The very fact that Nino was trailing his man and making no REAL effort with his feet to try to make up for it, tells me he read doing everything BUT his job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad