GDT: G:10 Nordiques at North Stars - 7pm CT (FSN)

Retro Jersey opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Just watched the entire game back because 3 hours of sleep and a long Monday didn't sound like my kinda jam.

I honestly did not expect the result. I kinda wanted to see how the taxi squad guys are doing, and how Talbot is handling his first game post-injury. Thought Johnson and Rau were good, Mayhew was kinda meh as he has been with his earlier opportunities. Just can't seem to get much done at this level, though sample size is still very much limited.

Kaprizov is a Rolls Royce, Greenway's gone from frustrating to a beast, and Hartman is just that little ball of hate we need. Loved the effort from our guys, too. Played like true underdogs, and it paid off dividends.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Man did the Avs look gassed in the 3rd. Good win. It's proving difficult to sweep these 2 game series.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Avs are faster than Wild, but we are finding our game by mixing it up. We can be pretty physical and gritty for once. Good win.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Just watched the entire game back because 3 hours of sleep and a long Monday didn't sound like my kinda jam.

I honestly did not expect the result. I kinda wanted to see how the taxi squad guys are doing, and how Talbot is handling his first game post-injury. Thought Johnson and Rau were good, Mayhew was kinda meh as he has been with his earlier opportunities. Just can't seem to get much done at this level, though sample size is still very much limited.

Kaprizov is a Rolls Royce, Greenway's gone from frustrating to a beast, and Hartman is just that little ball of hate we need. Loved the effort from our guys, too. Played like true underdogs, and it paid off dividends.

I'll say, if he keeps up this level of play, we can't just give him to Seattle.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
If Pittsburgh’s 1st doesn’t end up as good as we want it to, dangle it in front of Seattle. If it ends up really good, then we’ll probably forget about Greenway in short order.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
If Pittsburgh’s 1st doesn’t end up as good as we want it to, dangle it in front of Seattle. If it ends up really good, then we’ll probably forget about Greenway in short order.

Like that Tuch guy MN gave Vegas?

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
I'll be buying one of those jerseys for sure. I am not completely roster aware and need to find a number I like. Best Retro jerseys I have seen but my avatar is close.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
who is this rasked man? i didn't think the wild had a snowballs chance in h3ll last night. the team worked their collective butts off. never heard of miska from north branch before.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I noticed that during the game, was surprised it wasnt called

ty. I didn't notice the crosscheck. But I remember if thinking MN had scored there I figured it would have been overturned for goalie interference.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So these are the next signings for the Wild, right? :sarcasm:

b98f1e58de9b38897b087cbfb64562ca.jpg

EB20120328REVIEWS120329980AR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->