Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
giphy.gif

Iiiiiittsss TONINATOR!

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
lets see Question is what they await from him, scoring maybe or want they some overall play.
Also unsure why they dont call up Greco or is Greco already to good to play only 4th Line Minutes. last Season, Preseason and current Season Springfield would also speak for Greco. But Toninato has something the Coach like, outcome will be follow.

Last edited:

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Hopefully he can phase malgin out of faceoffs and score some more goals. Solid upgrade for the team.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Malgi is an amazing player but its no secret his weakest spot is within the faceoff circle.

So why pass on him, we have 5 or 6 Center on the Team he can play Center someone else on the Line take the FO.
Trocheck did take the FO, while Barkov Line was on the Ice. Position and Lines not really matter. malgin play 3rd line or on his line while Toninato play on Acciari Line.
Maybe the want with Toninato a more physical presence who drop the Gloves if it needed, for that would speaks his 42 PIM in 15 games otherwise he would be a horrible call up with this Amount of penalty Minutes.

Also in addition Phili has always Heavy and big Defensman, provorov is only the peak of the Mountains. So add some height and weight around that Game might be not a bad Decision. Malgin and trocheck will have a tough night if the came Near the Boards.

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
So why pass on him, we have 5 or 6 Center on the Team he can play Center someone else on the Line take the FO.
Trocheck did take the FO, while Barkov Line was on the Ice. Position and Lines not really matter. malgin play 3rd line or on his line while Toninato play on Acciari Line.
Maybe the want with Toninato a more physical presence who drop the Gloves if it needed, for that would speaks his 42 PIM in 15 games otherwise he would be a horrible call up with this Amount of penalty Minutes.

Also in addition Phili has always Heavy and big Defensman, provorov is only the peak of the Mountains. So add some height and weight around that Game might be not a bad Decision. Malgin and trocheck will have a tough night if the came Near the Boards.

you're arguing with yourself bud, I never said anything about dropping malgin.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
I could see a Malgin Toni Hoffy line tearin up as soon as they eat a little chemistry under their belt.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I did not give Toni much of a chance, I will admit. Didn't know much about the guy. I thought this was Grecs spot to lose in training camp.
For me, it was the eye ball test for the bottom 6. We needed someone with a bit more zest and size, which unfortunately we don't have. I remember a while back we thought Bjugstad would bring it to the top 6, but unfortunately nada. Of course, we have Hawk, but unfortunately he is more of a Marchand type

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad