- Sebastian Collberg
- Artturi Lehkonen
- Louis LeBlanc
- Tim Bozon
- Magnus Nygren
- Darren Dietz
- Morgan Ellis

JonathanToews19clutc*

M.Pacioretty - A.Galchenyuk - S.Collberg could be a great first line for many years.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
It's not as simple as plugging prospects into holes and expecting that this will be our lineup. It never happens that way. Too many moving parts to a roster.

Talent Analyst

Dec 24, 2005
100th years
It's not as simple as plugging prospects into holes and expecting that this will be our lineup. It never happens that way. Too many moving parts to a roster.

Agree. Could be fun to try to do this, but it changes every years. Otherwise we would still have a line up with Komisarek, Higgins, Sergei and Andrei... etc.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Lol What...

You put Crisp,McCarron, De La Rose, Hudon and Thrower in but not Collberg? I'm not even high on Collberg like everyone else seems to be, but I don't get that at all.

I don't expect all of them to make the NHL.

JonathanToews19clutc*

Sebastian Collberg has the same potential than Jakob Silfverberg? (offense)

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
With the latest draft I don't see many holes to fill, except maybe a top 6 winger...

Pacioretty--Galchy--Gally
Collberg/Lehkonen--Eller--McCarron
Hudon/Bozon--Vail/Bournival/Leblanc/Nattinen--De La Rose/Andrighetto
Quailer--White/Dumont/Gregoire--Crisp

Subban--Tinordi
Emelin--Beaulieu
Nygren/Ellis/Bennett/Thrower/Diaz/Pateryn/Dietz

Price
Fucale
Tokarski

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
With the latest draft I don't see many holes to fill, except maybe a top 6 winger...

Subban--Tinordi
Emelin--Beaulieu

Price
Fucale
Tokarski

According to you, all draft picks pan out. Not that easy.

PunkinDrublic*

Why do you keep putting Mcarron on the wing, isnt he a center

Last edited by a moderator:

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal

Subban--Tinordi
Emelin--Beaulieu

Price
Fucale
Tokarski
Plus Prust, Holland, Thomas, MacMillan, Nystrom, Nattinen and Didier.

Plus UFA that we may get.

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Had 6 guys listed from just this passed draft. Seems unrealistic.

I had 2 players and 1 goalie from this past draft. (McCarron, De La Rose and Fucale)

And if its last seasons draft youre talking about, it was regarded by most as being the best haul of the draft. We were given an A+ grade across the league.

JT3

May 27, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks that Tinordi and Subban would be a good pairing? I remember in 2010 playoffs when Subban first came up he was paired with Gill. It allowed Subban to roam a bit more being the OFD he his while Gill was more the stay at home type. Tinordi is a pretty similar player to Gill in all honesty except chances are he'll be a fair bit better.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
According to you, all draft picks pan out. Not that easy.

We need one of Lehkonen/Collberg/Andrighetto/McCarron/Thomas to become 1st RW. Possible, but may need trade/UFA. Max Pac - Chuckie - XXXX

We need one of Bozon/Hudon/Macmillan/Reway to be 2nd line LW. Possible, but may need trade/UFA. XXX- Eller - Gally

Third line as no proven component yet, but Leblanc will almost surely be NHLer, so we need Bozon/Hudon/Bournival/Vail/De La Rose/Andrighetto/Grégoire/Nattinen for LW and C/RW (whatever Leblanc isn't). Almost sure we can fill that line.

Fourth line already has Dumont and White, so either Crisp/Quailer has to make it to fill it.

D already has Subban and Emelin as top-4, Diaz as top-6. Tinordi is surefire top-6D, maybe top-4. Beaulieu is almost sure to be at least top-6 D. We need Nygren/Ellis/Bennett/Thrower/Pateryn/Dietz to fill a top-2 D, maybe a top-4 D and a spare or 2. Top 2D will most likely need UFA/Trade, but the rest can probably be filled with what we have.

Goalie has Price for 1st and unless something weird happens, one of Fucale/Tokarski/Mayer/Delmas will at least become a reliable back-up.

So no, we don't have a surefire line-up, but we have a lot of prospects for the holes we have.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Obviously this is a line up of existing prospects and has made no consideration to the standard trades and signings that a team will make. Still, doesn't look too bad.

Patches Gally Collberg
McCarron Eller Gallagher
Hudon/Bozon DLR Ghetto
Crisp Vail Dumont

Tinordi PK
Beaulieu Thrower
Ellis Pateryn
Dietz

Price
Fucale

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Obviously this is a line up of existing prospects and has made no consideration to the standard trades and signings that a team will make. Still, doesn't look too bad.

Patches Gally Collberg
McCarron Eller Gallagher
Hudon/Bozon DLR Ghetto
Crisp Vail Dumont

Tinordi PK
Beaulieu Thrower
Ellis Pateryn
Dietz

Price
Fucale

Thrower over Dietz eh? That is interesting. Why?

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
The lineup i see as most potent is:

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Collberg
Lekhonen-Eller-Gallagher
DelaRose-Vail-McCarron
Hudon-Bournival-Crisp

Tinordi-Subban
Beaulieu-Dietz
Pateryn-Ellis

Price
Fucale

That being said a lot can happen , in two or three years i wouldn't be mad if Mtl traded for a top2 D and top line forward considering our depth in prospect plus our lack of "sure fire" at these positions

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
The lineup i see as most potent is:

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Collberg
Lekhonen-Eller-Gallagher
DelaRose-Vail-McCarron
Hudon-Bournival-Crisp

Tinordi-Subban
Beaulieu-Dietz
Pateryn-Ellis

Price
Fucale

That being said a lot can happen , in two or three years i wouldn't be mad if Mtl traded for a top2 D and top line forward considering our depth in prospect plus our lack of "sure fire" at these positions

Hudon on the 4th line kinda reeks failure to me. Collberg can show his skills, but as long as he doesn't put up the numbers to go with his skill, he'll be a suspect to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad