Future Equipment.

colt45

Dec 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ok here we go. This is a list of all the equipment that is going to come out to the public within the next year or less:

1. A new line of Bauer Skates; top model = Bauer Vapor XXXX
2. A new Easton Synergy stick (Now used by Briere and Langenbrunner).
3. A new RBK stick used by Selanne in the All-Star Game.
4. A new Warrior Dolomite that the word "Dolomite" on the stick is Blue and not green.
5. Most places don't have it yet, but it did come out: the RBK 7k SicKick.
6. New CCM Catapault stick.
7. A new CCM helmet.

thats all I know so far, but if I learn more I'll let you know.

Nov 26, 2006
Fresno, CA
the new dolomite isn't new. just a new paint scheme. dolomite/1100 hasn't changed for years.

there's another site that has most of the 2007 gear catalogs up for you to look at.

Mission is coming out with a new line of sticks that i'm excited about.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
There's gonna be a lot of new stuff from every company in a few months. If you have a ModSquadHockey login, they've been periodically posting the '07 catalogs. Of the stuff I want to try out this is the Mission Fuel one piece, Mission VDS tapered blade, and the Bauer one90 standard shaft.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?showforum=62

The RBK 9K O-tech stick should be interesting to see, but it's likely out of my price range (supposedly $250).

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
There's gonna be a lot of new stuff from every company in a few months. If you have a ModSquadHockey login, they've been periodically posting the '07 catalogs. Of the stuff I want to try out this is the Mission Fuel one piece, Mission VDS tapered blade, and the Bauer one90 standard shaft.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?showforum=62

The RBK 9K O-tech stick should be interesting to see, but it's likely out of my price range (supposedly $250).

Yes...read lots of ModSquad. I do and knew about alll this stuff a long time ago, no offense. But yeah, doing so also turned me into a gear *****.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
But yeah, doing so also turned me into a gear *****.

I know what you mean....I have a small army of top flight sticks in my garage and 80% of the time I'm playing goalie. And maybe one of these years I'll actually try to learn how to skate better, not like a 395 gram stick is gonna help me in that department :D

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
The RBK that selanne was using the first 2 periods is the RBK 9K O. You forgot about the new redesigned RBK gloves. CCM have new Vector pro gloves this year. Mission will come out with a VDS blade. Bauer is coming out with a one90 shaft and blade combo as well as a XXXlite blade and shaft combo. Warrior will debut the Kronik. Nike/Bauer will once again release the SDP. Kor will be releasing two new skates. That's just off the top of my head. MSH FTW.

Doctor Hook

Mar 11, 2006
Boston
Itech Fantom, btw. Got a combo choice with that and the Intake helmet, lol. I just browsed the catalogs.

And nice to see the censor working....

Oh you're rocking an Intake for your melon now? No more half shield either? Lemme know how the Fantom is, I'm not in the market, but it's good to know how cages are.

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Oops..didn't mean it that way. I meant the Fantom cage comes in a combo with the Intake for this year now. As for me, nope, I'm wearing my Jofa 690 and ditch the half shield sorta. Wearing a 920 combo.

JLHockeyKnight

IMA Real American
Apr 19, 2006
North Central Jersey
http://www.montrealhockey.com/index/en/home/company/main.html

Montreal's Nano Nitro sticks. I know the Easton Stealth has a carbon nanotube reinforcement in the blade, Montreal's done it in the shaft. This stick is expected to be the strongest on the market, and as light as the Easton Stealth/Warrior Mac Daddy. I'm dying for this stick to come out, I've been researching it for over a year. I contacted a Montreal rep through email last week, he said some stores have them now, but they should be in most pro shops by March.

TBLfan

Nov 25, 2005
Tampa, FL
tblfan.wordpress.com
Jimmy from MSH:
This is really only relevant to goalies, but PRO MASK has come out with a 3-piece composite goal stick that is certain to be a hit with goalies. Composite carbon shaft, aluminum paddle, and composite blade. Glues precisely together and fits solid and firm. First ever goal stick with replaceable parts, kind of like the 2-piece player stick. except 3 pieces. Most goalies break blades. So, now they wil not have to replace the entire stick. Truely innovative. Not too pricey either. Since I've been telling my goalie customers about it, I've already got six to order. Response has been very receptive. Lets see $200 for a composite goal stick that when breaks anywhere you throw it away, or $220 for a goal stick that could last entire career. Sounds nice, doesn't it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->