Funny Matt Cullen Story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
Bruwinz37 said:
I would have guessed roadie/fan boy for metal bands. I can assure you it has nothing to do with the art of negotiation or seminars on when to use upper case letters.
i dunno ... does it make you feel better to throw an insult ?

i think this thread has deteriorated.

dr

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
DR said:
fair response.

you sound like an experianced business guy, send me a PM sometime.

dr

edit: too funny. i thought your reply was the only one, as i read it first. i was going to say i expected childesh insults but realized you are always a fair minded poster. i took it out, but now it seems my 1st thoughts were right (although not from you, just that people on this board cant resist) .. lol.

I too get a little over-zealous at times.

Listening and absorbing is what I always try to do, but I also rarely back down when I feel that I have the correct facts. Conflicting modes of behavior, sometimes the storm clouds come out.

It's never anything personal, I can see you know that. Some people believe that it is unfortunately. Another ironic twist in these threads. Most of the issues we discuss here aren't personal to the parties involved out there in the real world, it's business. On occasion it is, but it's much more of a rarity than it's made out to be here.

I guess that's the burden we bear for coming here.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
DR said:
well, i would suggest you dont have any idea what i do for a living.

dr

Perhaps you are a Master Debator?

heh heh heh... sorry man, I just couldn't help myself ;)

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
DR said:
well, i would suggest you dont have any idea what i do for a living.

dr

My bet is that you go to school for a living

You have shown a total & complete lack of understanding of the basic problems facing NHL teams and despite numerous efforts to explain them very carefully, you make the same unproven claims in every new thread.

The fact that players are willing to play for fraction of the money they would in NHL under even the strictest NHL proposal just goes to show that to NHLPA this isn't about money, it's about NHLPA trying to save face.

Brent Burns Beard