OT: Funniest Posts of 2018

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Just an idea, but it would be fun to compile a bunch of post we thought as hilarious. All in good spirit!
Just under my avatar , there is my nickname and if you put your mouse on it a window will appear than just click to " find all posts " :jk:

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Man, thanks for posting that. I can't believe what I wrote in that thread and at the time I was a big, big, big fan of Max Domi. The only excuse for that terrible post was that I didn't want Drouin back at center and I was hoping for a legit centerman in the Galchenyuk trade. Little did I know that we got our legit center with Domi. Whoever was the scout (Mellanby) on that trade deserves god status. And I hope I learned my lesson.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I was probably the only person in the world to own Kassian Habs merch and I ended up eating it... go figure.

Is this my legacy now, do I need to change my title to T-Shirt Guy? :laugh: People will never take my WHL Prospect posts seriously anymore :biglaugh:

My bad. I meant the guy with funny tshirts at a Florida game.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Man, thanks for posting that. I can't believe what I wrote in that thread and at the time I was a big, big, big fan of Max Domi. The only excuse for that terrible post was that I didn't want Drouin back at center and I was hoping for a legit centerman in the Galchenyuk trade. Little did I know that we got our legit center with Domi. Whoever was the scout (Mellanby) on that trade deserves god status. And I hope I learned my lesson.
To be fair, it was not totally your fault that you believed the GM when he said they got Domi to play wing.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Is Domi's contract still awful in your mind?
The contract is not awful now. I still think he could have been signed for less given his production the past two years. But maybe being respected is what is motivating him so I won't dwell on that "missed opportunity". Just since 2016, Shaw, Alzner, Drouin and Peca were enough in terms of overpayments! (EDIT: add Price)

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
The contract is not awful now. I still think he could have been signed for less given his production the past two years. But maybe being respected is what is motivating him so I won't dwell on that "missed opportunity". Shaw, Alzner, Drouin and Peca were enough in terms of overpayments!

Peca is fine though.

Price, Emelin, Desharnais in the last years though

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I've flagged a few along the way, I'll try and dig them up. Of course, it's all relative -- your funny posts are no worse than the other guy's.

Reactions: groovejuice

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
There was this OC comment from Nov. 23rd, about how the passage of time can sometimes be cruel to a jersey you may love ...

I still have my Leclair jersey although it dosen't quite fit like it used to.

Cut out the back and use it as a kitchen apron.

I should do that and get my wife to wear it on "special occassions". I should be able to then see my LeClair jersey about 3 times a year.

2pvhay.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OC with yet another gem. Happened during the PGT of Nov. 17th:

Passed out, woke up and we won.

Well played, OldCraig, even if you didn't know what you were playing. :laugh:

9yusXbu.gif

Cool stuff sir . If not for risk of certain death I would take a picture of a napping OldMrsCraig71 and post it. I am now wide awake watching the Oilers and Flames. Cheers!

Craig you dinosaur.

I have been called worse.

Get some sleep. Those old bones need some rest. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad