Post-Game Talk: Funnest game of the year, a 6-5 SOW for FLA @ NYR - Barkov keeps goal streak alive at 5 games

More believable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
This was a good win for the Panthers. I thought Monty had dismal first 40 minutes and then on top of that after about halfway through the game, the officials decided it was time to cash some checks. Absolutely sickening.

The Rangers didn't deserve the loser point today. Just going to be honest, they straight up did not even deserve the loser point. They can thank their 3 extra skaters on the ice today for that point.

Brian Boyle gets big props from me for putting the officials on blast after that absolute horseshit trip that resulted in a goal. They deserved whatever he told them.

Call it whining, sour grapes, whatever you want to call it, but there's only one thing that is going to get me to turn a game off or even stop watching in general, and it's watching chickenshit calls like that, in lopsided fashion, on a game to game basis

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Monty was really bad. I don't see a huge difference between this team and last year's if it weren't for goalie Bob stealing 4 or 5 points over garbage Lu and Reimer, they'd probably be at an 82 point pace.

Is it Wheeler that got a shot on the ear and has some pretty big problem?

Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad